Any plans for the weekend? :)

C

Ceejay123

I have a very boring day ahead of me tomorrow I think! OH is off out for the day so it's just me and LO. Might go shopping... What're you lovely girls up to for the weekend. x

i'm hip and happening me... I'm off down the allotment for a spot of gardening lol

Won’t be watching the football that’s for sure!! I am good to the safari this weekend with a friend and her kids...I can’t wait, not been the safari in years. Just a bit worried as I am driving and don’t want the monkeys pulling off bits and pieces of my car :growlmad:

Nope, just hanging by the pool waiting for my little man to arrive.

I've got nothing planned. OH works all weekend, weather is suposed to be naff again too :(

x

Getting my eyebrows waxed and tinted tomorrow morning with my mum then having lunch with sil then going to a friends baby shower in a the pub in evening :thumbup:

My daughter has her big ballet/tap recital on Saturday. I'm both really excited to see her perform for the first time on a stage in front of people but also dreading running back and forth to get her costumes prepared and make sure that she's in order up and down stairs, backstage, back to my seat to hopefully see something of her performance, etc. It's going to be crazy. DH wants to go to the local "Strawberry Festival" as well this weekend, if I have energy we'll be going to that, it's really fun but with all the preparation for the recital I think it might be a bit too much.

We have a friends LO 1st birthday party tomorrow and I have a friends hen night tomorrow night too..... Not usually that busy at the weekends..... So makes a nice change.

Its raining, so were going to make fathers day cupcakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->