Any positive storys please....

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Went to the hospital today for a scan as i have been bleeding since yesterday morning started light pink and now its red. Had the scan and we couldnt see anything at all. So down now and worried, they took bloods from me. They said it could be because i am so early on.... 5+1
Anyone been in similar situation? I just dont feel that i am pregnant now even though i have the sore boobs tiredness headaches. Just dont no what to do or think. Very down and sad 😔 xx

Oh sorry to hear that but you are very early. With
My last pregnancy I had an early scan at what I thought was 9 weeks and they couldn't find anything for ages during the scan- they even asked me if I was sure I was pregnant!!! Eventually they found something but said I was measuring two weeks behind. I had to wait two weeks to go back and they scanned me again it was perfect! Try not to worry it's still early and there's so many things that can effect the exact dates xxx

Thanks for your reply, yes very early i know just hate the bleeding side of things. Just want to know whats going on hate the waiting game ahhhhhh xx

Hey hun I've started bleeding today 5wks 2. Dr didn't even want to book a scan for me or do bloods even though I've had 3 losses since October. So atm im just having to hope my bleed and cramps settle soon. Going to be stalking your thread to see how your getting on. Take care hun xxxx

Oh no that is not nice at all, i really had to push to get a scan. Its so annoying its like they dont care they want us to sit and worry constantly its very unfair. I really hope things work out for you hun. I will be ringing them tomorrow to see if bloods have come back, have to get some more taken on wednesday. Now that i have had the scan though and there was nothing there " even though its very early" i have kind of convinced my self i am no longer pregnant 😔 its just so hard. Let me know how you get on will be thinking of you. Xxx

I am now starting to think maybe it was a chemical pregnancy.... Just been reading up on it. I dont know what to think now

I had a scan with my first loss as I wasn't sure how far gone I was. Nothing was seen during the scan but the urine test was still picking up a faint line so had bloods. They rang me back same day saying the levels were still high so had to go back in couple days and sure enough they had dropped so confirmed is was a mc. 2nd and 3rd loss I kept testing at home and just had a gut feeling something wasn't right and sure enough I saw the test lines get fainter and fainter.

It is such a horrible thing the wait as there is just nothing you can do. People say keep busy but all you want to know is your pregnancy fine. Like atm im searching bleeds that sound similar to mine and hope to read something positive from it. Think it's just trying to find some comfort in this uncertainty.

I know it's maybe not the best thing to do but have you tested recently? I am still testing every few days to make sure my lines are staying nice and dark. Xxxx

I have not done another test no as i dont have any but how long would it take to not have the pregnancy hormones in my blood? Right now i have terrible period like pain and lots of blood still. I have kind of accepted that its unlikely i am still going to be pregnant. It will be a miracle if i am. Theres small blood clotts in my blood now, very tiny. Will do another test tomorrow i think. Just want to know 100% what ever the outcome hate wondering what if.
I hope you find out whats going on for you soon. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"