Any pre-guesses?

briashayy

On baby #2!!
Reaction score
I know it's customary to have a picture to go with this forum, as it's easier to judge what the baby will be, but since I won't be having my first appointment until Sept 17th, I was wondering if anyone had any guesses just by how I am doing so far!!

-basically no "morning sickness" at all, and the few times I've thought I had them it was super rare.
-I used to be able to shave like once, maybe twice, a month (which was awesome!), but now my leg hair every other day could put a grown man to shame!
-Only craving I've ever wanted so far was fried pickles...and chocolate milk. Which was hard for me to distinguish since it is said that a boy is salty foods and a girl is sweets.
-I have such a hard time sleeping anymore!!
-At the very beginning I had a feeling I was having a little boy, but after taking so many tests online that came out as "girl", I'm a bit confused!
-Warm feet, which they say play a roll
-My belly is mainly front, but my hips have also gotten slightly wider

So far this pregnancy has honestly been extremely relaxed. Which sometimes makes me worry, but it also makes me thankful at times! Any guesses are welcome and thanked in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->