Any prenatal vitamins that are easy to swallow?

kimmie_kisses

us four
Reaction score
I bought some prenatal vitamins yesterday, but I couldn't find any that were easy to swallow, so I just picked up a pack and when I opened it they are huge! I know I won't be able to swallow them so I will have to find some other way to take them because I know I can't take them back. Anyone have a good suggestion for ones I can take?

walmart sells gummy ones...i forgot the brand but its in a big bottle next to the other prenatels....i think i paid about $8 for them. there not bad at all they have a sugar type coating and taste like fruit/candy

I think I saw those when I bought these others. I don't really like gummy things but I may just have to sacrifice in this case. My husband bought some gummy multivitamins and he just loves em. I guess I'll have to give it a try. Thank you!!

there not really soft gummy like some others there kinda inbetween and not bad at all. i need to get some more actually....your welcome hope u find something u can take

There are some prenatals that you take 2 every day as each one is a half dose. They are smaller so easier to take.
I got mine from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VU1CDO

I had no idea they had gummi prenatals!

Thank you so much! I never thought to check Amazon for vitamins. I will probably try these first before I try the gummy ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->