Any recommendations on mascara that makes you look like yuo have thick long lashes???

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I am getting married in 17 days and want to get a mascara that will make my lashes look lush!!

I have looked into eyelash extensions but these are £90

Any help would be great!!!

What about strip eyelashes? or individual lashes? You can have either done by a beauty salon.....buy your own in Superdrug or Boots and the beauty salon can glue them in for just a few pounds!

for my wedding I bought rimmel sexy curves mascara and it's amazing!
i've also got some individual lashes to add a bit of extra wow.

Individual lashes are £9-£10. Would you nto got to a salona nd get them put on?

i havent heard of individual lashes. But may have to search around.
xxx

I've heard the most important thing is to curl your lashes before application, more than anything else! I've also heard good things about Lancome's Hypnose mascara and Dior's Diorshow mascara.

My absolute favourite mascara is YSL false lash. It's amazing. I wore it in my wedding day. X

I bought Lancome Hypnose today...£19.50 and will be using an eyelash primer beneath it for extra lushness!

Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascarra is fab ! I love it and havnt used anything else since it came out xxx
https://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-False-Lash-Effect-Mascara_641711/

I've had eyelash extensions done for $40 before :) Lasted about 2 weeks.. you have to be really careful just after you get them put on-- no mascara, no pulling at them- nothing or they'll fall right off! But they do look really nice, you can get long, short, or medium.. they can cut them for you at the salon :mrgreen:

I use a combo of the Stiletto lash mascara + Mac Plush Lash to make my eyelashes look long & thick day-to-day!

I didn't really like Lancome Hypnose... Was gutted seeing as how expensive it was.
My favs are:

Diorshow
Diorshow Blackout - Gives really thick, curled lashes, lots of volume, really quite dramatic!
Max Factor Masterpiece

My friend had some individual lashes done at a salon aswell, and they looked amazing!

Agree with Candeur ^^^^^ Diorshow - Christian Dior is defo the best :thumbup:

i totally agree with the max factor false lashes effect! they turn out fab. i usually wear false eyelashes if im going out but the beautician who did my wedding makeup said no to fash lashes cuz u wanna look more naturally beautiful on ur big day rather than made up?

max factor is great though for suttle(sp) lovely lashes

hope u have a fab day!

I use a curler first , but with maybelline xxl mascara. Its in a yellow tube & really good! I recommended it to my mum as she's hardly any lashs so looks a bit silly when she goes out with make up but no lashs & now she loves it too.

Where i am false individual natural looking lashes are £7.50 from local beauty salon. They usually ask how you want them but i always go for natural & she builds them up for me :) ( if im at a do or something )

i tried the salon false lashes at 90quid....they were ok....but not worth it for the big day....so whne i went for my make up trial the lady used a heated eyelash curler first and then used my mascara, which is lancome hypnose....my eyelashes were amazing,,,,totally recommend! but would recommend investing in heated curlers too...good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->