Any Scottish ladies due in Jan 2015?

lj2245

Reaction score
I was part of a Scottish April 2013 group and it was a fab wee group of ladies who have become brilliant friends. Was hoping together another wee Jan 15 group going :)

I'm near Lanark and due 5th Jan :)

I live in Scotland ( Edinburgh ) but I'm due in November. If you want we could make a group even Im due earlier. xx

he am scottish(highlands,caithness) but due dec. 3rd preg and other two were jan bubs.

hey ladies, im from paisley. but im due in December :) hows everyone feeling xx

Hi Girls.

Sorry I have taken so long to reply, I have been so busy with my wee business.

I'm a bit shocked to find myself expecting a Jan baby as we decided we weren't going to TTC this month! It's obviously meant to be!

How are you all doing? The gap between Ds1 and DS2 was 8 years so I am excited to be expecting number 3 so soon :)

im okay , had a few heavy bleeds so in for an early scan tomorrow afternoon at EPU, so fingers crossed please ladies <3 .... nausea is killing me, but *so far* only been sick a handfull of times which is a complete relief compared to how pregnancy was with ma wee girl...

hows things goin for you lovey :) hope all is well :) how old are ur other kiddies x

Aw no :( I bled for a week when I was pregnant with DS2. I hope everything is ok with your LO.

My eldest son is 9 this year (I honestly can't believe it) and my other son has just turned 1 :)

With all of my pregnancies I had nausea 24/7 from 5w until 11w so bad I couldn't get off the couch but was never actually sick! Just waiting on it starting again.

I'm not due in 2015... But I am in Scotland.. :shy:

Haha I'm beginning to wonder if there are any other Jan 15 Scottish babies! The April 2012 group I was a member of had loads of us and it was so much fun going for our scans and having our babies at the same time. We even went to each other's babies 1st birthdays.

Maybe there will be a wee straggler or 2 later on in the month :)

Hi girls, I'll join in if that's ok! I'm due jan 2015 and from Glasgow! Xx

I think there are not too many people in Janury still. I'm now 11 weeks and every afternoon-evening I get a really bad headache and horrible nausea :( any advices? this is my first pregnancy and although I work in the field I'm completely clueless about having my own baby... xxx

Hi ladies! Any of you is from Edinburgh? I'm just going to start Aquanatal class next weeks so wondering if anyone is wanting to go too? They are at the Portobello Swiming centre and can be attended at any stage of pregnancy :)
They are really good for helping toning and pelvic floor for labour !!!

Hope someone is interested !!!

enan88, I'm in Edinburgh and aquanatal is something I'm interested in but would never turn up to alone! I'm incredibly socially awkward :shy: do you have more info? I'm literally 2 minutes from Portobello

Hi Lynne! That makes 2 of us due in Jan now hehe :) I'm sort of in the middle of Glasgow and Edinburgh but I'm from the east end of Glasgow :) how are you doing, any symptoms so far?

Enan, I've had constant nausea with all my pregnancies and never really found anything that takes it away but eating bland foods and sipping on lucozade seemed to help a little. That and clinging to the couch :) I think I had headaches in early pregnancy with DS2 but I'm wondering if that was my body adjusting to the change from coffee to decaf lol.

I would go to aquanatal if I was allowed to bring my 1yo lol

Hi, I am due jan 2015. I live in Aberdeen now and have 2dd's xx

Hi :) how are you doing?

I'm starting to feel the nausea kicking in now. I took 50mg of vit B6 this morning and it seems to have subsided so fingers crossed it works as I can't handle 24/7 nausea, 2 kids and a full time job lol.

Hi modified! As far as I know classes are on Thursdays at the Portobello Swim centre from 18:10 to 19:00! If you have the discount card is 5.40quid a session and if you don't it's 7.20quid. No need to book in.

I'm very shy and it's quite difficult for me to go on my own haha I would like to go tomorrow but I had some bleeding this last week and told by midwife to rest as I have a suspected Haematoma in utero? they will check on Friday as Is my dating scan. Might go next weeks tho.

It is really good to work pelvic floor and muscles for after birth. It also helps for the actual birth too. So it's worth a try :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->