any teens due near 2/01/10

JoJo16

mummy to alice :D x
Reaction score
i want a buddy :D im due on 2nd january and would like a teen to chat to for the final stretch :D anybody out there?? xxx

sorry, im not due on the 2nd but i noticed the date, and just wanted to say..great date to be due ;)

shall be my 17th birthday :D whooopwhooop lol hope you find a buddy soon, i'm having a hard time looking for one too :/ xxx

I'm due on the third, but lost my teen years quite a while ago, though the mentality stayed, hehe, i'm 29, hope you find what ya lookin for soon! x

thanks for your replys anyway :D for some srange reason iv always thought that shes going to come 2 weeks early might be wishfull thinking lol or could be because at my 12 week scan i go put back 2 weeks and i want my date back lol!! :( im soo bored all the time and need someone to talk to who doesnt get bored with baby talk :D xxx

thats the same as mine!! i want my date back too lol, i think hes gonna be here mid december, he better be! ya can add me on FB if ya like and chat to me whenever ya see me online!

i dont really go on there had too many problems with fob and 'friends' sticking there noses in lol

well i am due december 11 so i'd be your buddy if you wanted, and the 2nd being my birthday and all lol ;) i have a feeling buba is going to come 18th december dont know why just got a feeeling. lol. how old are you? x

im 17 :) i have always thought she will come on the 20th lol we shall see :D time has gone sooooo quickly!!! xxx

hey ladies, im 21 and due on january the 4th. if anyone wants to chat to me on FB or text etc let me know.. always good to have someone to tlk baby stuff too.

any1 living down in devon?

yeah, they changed my dates at my 20 week and i havnt worked out how to change my ticker. lol. i will add you on fb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->