Any thoughts?

SMCamp

Reaction score
Ok so I'm really frustrated lol.... Ok so here is the thing. I am now 6 days late no sign of AF. I have slight cramping but not the normal AF type. This is my second month of birth control. March was the last time I took any. My husband and I have DTD many times last month. My dr. Won't do blood work or anything just yet. She said that if I don't get AF by this Thursday to give them a call and they will reevaluate things. I did take HPT the first day of my missed cycle, the 3rd missed day and yesterday morning. Yesterday morning was the only time I tested with FMU. They all were negative. Anyone else experience this before? Any advise would be helpful. Thanks! :thumbup:

Comming off birth control can cause a little delay in your cycle returning to normal.. this means you could have ovulated later than you thought.. Have you confirmed ovulation?

I have only noticed a different kind of cramping than I usually feel and CM discharge seems to be a creamy milky color.

I did experience both those symptoms with my pregnanies..by the time symptoms show generally you should be able to get a + pregnancy test if pregnant. Good luck!

Thanks I am hoping for good news lol. I'll keep you posted if I get a BFP or the dreaded AF ��

Also I just thought of this.... I seem to have to urinate more than I usually do. I usually can go 2-3 times a day but the last 2-3 weeks it seems like I go every hour or so. Not sure if that means anything but thought I would share as its a symptom out of the ordinary. Thanks!

You should take a frer with FMU!!!! fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"