Any UK mummies wanna be friends

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
Hello

I'm UK based in Leicester in the Midlands, and I actually have no friends apart from my hubby, I'm at uni and on a school placement 2 days a week and wondered if any UK mummies want to chat

I'm nearly 8 weeks and I have 2 boys already who are 7 and 3.

I don't have fb but I have Instagram xx

Hey

I’m in the UK too, North West . I don’t use Facebook or anything like that just this site !

I’ve just turned 9 weeks and have 2 girls aged nearly 3 and 6 !

Hello

Your only a week ahead of me. How is it going anby symptomsxx

:hi:
Only symptoms I have is craving cheese lol , bad gagging reflex going on at the minute too which is annoying and tired ! Pretty much business as usual around mine .
How about you ?

I'd like to be friends! We only moved to the country 5 months ago and just got my first BFP, so I think I'm about 4+5 or so. I have Facebook and Instagram. I am living in Hertfordshire, but my sister is coming over next year and she will actually be moving to Leicester!

Add me on Instagram lovely. Same username as here xx

:hi:
Only symptoms I have is craving cheese lol , bad gagging reflex going on at the minute too which is annoying and tired ! Pretty much business as usual around mine .
How about you ?

Craving cold squash all the time like the water has to be freezing, gone off everything I nor.ally like including soda :(
And just want to eat toffee all the time lol

Omg I used to.love cheese, I even wanted a cheese advent calendar but now I can't even look at it.

This one is completely opposite to my boys, with them I was so nauseous 24/7 to the point I couldn't sleep and this was at 4weeks. This one nothing, I been sick twice but I think that's cos I smelt something funny! My nose is off the charts I can smell my husband before he even walks in the house I swear and I can tell which son is coming down the stairs just.by their.smell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->