any vets on here?

babydevil1989

Reaction score
my cat has had cystitis this year and had an injection to stop the inflammation in her bladder - this was a few months ago.

iv noticed in the last hour that she has the same symptoms again but could it wait until monday or should i take her for emergency appointment tomorrow - shes drinking and eating fine just looks a bit miserable :(

As long as she's able to urinate, she should be fine to wait until Monday. :thumbup:

(I'm not a vet, but my grandfather is, and I lived with him growing up so got a lot of medical talk over dinner every night - plus my cat had cystitis a few months ago. :thumbup:)

As long as she's able to urinate, she should be fine to wait until Monday. :thumbup:

I agree. Just watch that she doesn't deteriorate in any way. Sending positive vibes your way xxx

Not a vet but a cat with repetitive cystitis. Keep it in the room with you as they can deteriorate quite quickly. But as long as they urinate regularly it should be ok until Monday.

My cat (I don't have him anymore) used to get cystitis a lot as a kitten, I got him these little treats from a pet shop but I think larger stores like tescos and asda sell them, they are cranberry treats and I found they really help reduce how often he got it and how severe (he only ever got it twice again after having them)
Not much help at the moment but worth looking into if it keeps happening or to help get rid of it.

Shes had lots to drink and seems a bit happier this morning so will keepan eye on her - it always happens at the weekend :dohh: thanks guys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->