Any Warrington mummies??

lleigh

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi, just wandering i there was any mummies out there who live around the Warrington area?:thumbup:

Yes hun - I live in Warrington. So far not seen anyone else! How old are your two?

Im in st helens so not far :D

Hi Melody74, my youngest is a little boy who is 5 1/2 months and my oldest is my little girl who is 2 and 8 months. How old is your little one? xx

Hi Xerinx your little one is only 4 days younger than my little boy xx

She is only 6 weeks! Got a very windy/colic one on my hands though.... did either of yours suffer the same hun? How is it coping with two? xx

We did have a bit of colic, we tried infacol which he hated! Tried gripe water which didnt work! We ended up buying some special bottles which means he could feed himself and it stopped all wind. They are quite hard to come by and expensive but in our eyes a life saver!!

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_08wJrLQjBrwoM:https://www.bonnybabies.com/Podee%2520Hands-Free%2520Bottle.jpg

Ooh, what are they called? We are trying Tommee Tippee Anti colic plus at the moment...

They are called podee bottles hun.. i got mine from ebay as they wre cheaper!!

Hi, my little boy suffered from reflux we got some gaviscon sachets from the doctors, but we struggled with his wind for a good few weeks and our life safer was colilief, its the smallest bottle and costs around a tenner but it works instantly, i've also heard its very good for colic too! Coping with two is getting easier it was really hard at first in the sense trying to give my little girl all she needed as well as having the new born. I think the real test will be when i go back to work in 6 weeks...........cannot believe how quick the time has gone! xx

Hi missfay :D Where abouts hun? xx

We are trying colief, but it seems to make little difference. Everything works some of the time, but nothing works all of the time if that makes sense. The main problem is she doesn't sleep well as it wakes her griping and passing gas....
Are you going back to work full time or part time lleigh?

Hi missfaytobe.

If anyone would like to meet at any point for coffee, let me know!

Well theres a st helens meet on 3rd pm me for details :D

Hi Melody74,
Not been on for a few days so apologies for the late reply. I go back to work full time can't believe its now only 5 weeks away. My little girl will go back into nursery full time and little boy will go in part time for a few months. Where abouts in Warrington do you live?

Hi I'm new on here - I'm from Warrington too

Hi Jojo

Hope your pregnancy is going well, how far gone are you. Where abouts in Warrington do you live?

Hi Jojo

Hope your pregnancy is going well, how far gone are you. Where abouts in Warrington do you live?

hi i'm due oct 18th, live in grappenhall area. what about you? :flower:

Hi Jojo,
I live off gorsey lane, not sure what area that is covered by (not from Warrington). 18th October wow so your in the last stretch. Hows it been so far for you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->