Any ways to delay your monthly?

bunnyhop

Reaction score
without medication? Im due on next saturday but i so so want it to be late and fall any day after the Tuesday as that way we can start ttc next month otherwise i have to wait till August (only a small wait i know but i really want to start trying)

Not that I know of.... I know stress can mess with your cycle but I'm not sure thats a good option lol.

The only thing I can think of is stress out about something!

I wish there was as my cycles are starting to become a bit more regular and looking ahead it looks like I am going to be on during both my holidays this year :(

Stress has never delayed my period.. nor has any medication like birth control. :dohh:

I wish you could take a pill and freeze it lol and have it start up at a more convenient time :rofl:

I wish you could take a pill and freeze it lol and have it start up at a more convenient time :rofl:

You can! Your doctor can prescribe a medication you take just before your periods due and whenever you stop it you'll come on then. Admittedly, you should only delay it a couple of weeks but it's good for holidays :D

You can! Your doctor can prescribe a medication you take just before your periods due and whenever you stop it you'll come on then. Admittedly, you should only delay it a couple of weeks but it's good for holidays :D

But would something like that effect ttc? I mean would it be bad it you did ttc after stopping. How sad am i trying to delay 3 days:blush:

But would something like that effect ttc? I mean would it be bad it you did ttc after stopping. How sad am i trying to delay 3 days:blush:

I want to know this too as I am quite tempted to get something for my september holiday, but as that's when we're wanting to start ttc from, I don't want it to affect me then :dohh:

I certainly don't think so:
"Norethisterone is a progestogen hormone. Progestogens are hormones that sustain the lining of the uterus. Normally at the time before a period there is a fall in the level of progestogen hormone in the body. When it falls below a certain level the lining of the uterus is shed as menstrual period. By taking norethisterone tablets (progestogen) the lining of the uterus is sustained until the tablet is stopped."
If your very keen then ask your doc about it :D
You still need to use contraceptive methods while you take it (should you wish lol).
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->