any weight watchers on here

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
I just started it on Wednesday there. got to say there meals and snacks are really nice I bought a load of stuff from poundland snack wise and the meals from iceland 5 for £4.
how are you finding it x

:hi:

There is a support group for those of us on WW that anyone is welcome to join. You can find it here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...rt-group-over-1-2-ton-weight-loss-so-far.html

I was on WW for 18 months before the birth of my son (lost 105 pounds :yipee) and am now back on it to lose the baby weight (well since he's 20 months old maybe not so baby weight now :blush:)

I like the program because I can eat real food (some WW stuff, some not) and it's taught me a lot about portion sizes/control and how to lose weight in a healthy manner :flower:

I'm a fellow ww too. I absolutely love it :) it's actually given me my life back.

I'm also part of the support thread Vickie mentioned. It's good cos we're all in the same boat :)

I just joined on tuesday, is anyone doing simple start ? If so how are you finding it ? X

I did Simple Start (apart from a couple if slips!) and I lost 5 lb. imagine what I would've lost if I'd stuck at it!

Hi! i started last sat and went straight into point tracking xx

ah good good a few of us then. yeah im really impressed with there food I've enjoyed everything I've tried so far. im not going to meetings or anything there isnt any close to me and I dont drive so im just going off my own steam :) I'll have a look for that thread thanks xx

I feel on the simple start that it is kinda too easy, n im scared i wont loose anything haha what meals did you have ?

I loved my meals for the week. I made the spicy tomato and butternut soup. I tried most of the breakfasts off the SS app. MY favourite was berry toasts.
I made the cous cous, chickpea and roasted veg salad which was extremely filling.
I also did the stir fry and I made my own recipe chilli con carne but made some adjustments to ensure it was free. IE used extra lean mince instead of lean mince.
I really enjoyed the variety cos I was getting a bit stuck in a rut with my food. After doing ww for a year it was inevitable really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->