Any1 10dpo what are you feeling?

NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
I'm 10pod today and have very sore boobs, having to potty a lot (not tinkle..sorry tmi)..but I'm also feeling that feeling I get at the bottom of my belly a few days before af shows..so I dont. :wacko:

Hi hun im a day behind you at 9dpo but im having stabbing pains on and off on bottom left inside hip area and in boobs too, feeling a little tingly too.
plus been to the loo so many times today, not sure if thats just because im obsessed with af coming any day! eek! x

Good luck honey I hope you get your bfp!! :)
I'm so freaking hungry lol the lower belly ache I get before af is gone (after going potty) so hopefully it was just from that. My back is also aching..

i hun im 10dpo today and i have been very tierd and bloated traped wind and hartburn i done a ic this morning :bfn: but theres hope yet af isnt jew till monday so im going to do a fern one on saturday xx xx

oooh sounding good! im not sure when to test? dont want to test to early but part of me does! cant stop going to the loo!

im not the only one then! yey! been to the loo about 20 times today! think im going to wait till 12dpo latest x

Caz sorry about the bfn sweetie but you're so right it is early..
the earliest Ive gotten bfp was 9dpo the latest 14dpo so who know lol

H a I think I'm gonna wait now until Saturday when af is due (well sat or sun it is)

fx for all of us we get are :bfp: s this month i think them ic are not that good my self :dust::dust: xx xx

i no h a its best if you do you no because you just wased the tests dont you i did that one ic because i waned to get rid of it was the last one haha xx xx

14dpo a little ahead of you guys. BBS are killing, weird blue veins around the nipple. Getting dark rings around nipples. Heart burn on and off AF cramps. went from tannish CM to lotiony CM. Weird twitches in stomach. Hope everyone gets bfp's. :D

Lalah your symptoms sound good honey..good luck! When are you going to test?

OK Ive went from having to go #2 a lot to now having to pee a lot..just hit me the last hour or so I never pee more then once in a hour lol

that sounds good hun xx xx wish i was 14dpo haha xx xx

My DF has been trying to make me test earlier but I'm too afraid and I told him I really want to wait until friday because then we'll get our answer. So a few more day's :D :D :D We will both be home and I hate having to test without him being there, and having to chat through text. I'll probably wake up before him and sneak into the bathroom. If I get my BFP he'll be woken up a very special way - by me jumping on him lol

haha I hope you get you bfp honey..

Thank you Nicole, I really have the "feeling" and I'm scared lol.

well think i will be testing friday because thats when in jew :af: but it says on my ff say that my :af: is jew monday xx xx

Thank you Nicole, I really have the "feeling" and I'm scared lol.

You're welcome sweetie!! I had the feeling a few days ago but it seems to have gone now.. Either way I'm ok with it.

My cycles since going off BCP's have been 30, 30, & 35.

Guess I'm having another long cycle this month. Going off my opk, AF is not due until Saturday.

11dpo today. Tired, constantly thirsty and I've noticed some minor twinges/cramping. CP is mid-way to high (hell I don't know), closed and I started having watery cm today. Feels like Im wetting myself at times.

Clearly I've lost my mind at this point!!

Good luck everyone!!

hi guys, im 10dpo today! bvits definitely working or could it be a beanie? never made 10dpo before so happy just for that!

today i woke up with stomach cramps and my right boob keeps having aching pains in it, almost like a dull pain.

will see how today goes, hope you all get your :bfp: x x x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->