Any1 10dpo what are you feeling?

Sore bbs still, achy belly and bloated today..

Good luck girls I hope we all get it this month.. :)

nice one! my boobs are killing me today! has some slight pinkish cm again today and stomach cramps! im getting nervous now i never suffer with hurting boobs!

hopefully your sore bbs are a real good sigh good luck honey!!

i hope so! i dont usually suffer with them around af so hoping it is a beanie.

keep us updated!

im not wanting to test till the weekend should be 12dpo then do you think thats a good time to test?

The constipation got me two day's in a row, not good. My back is killing me, my bbs are sore. Just woke up and I'm soooooo tired. Unfortunately I have to work, hope that goes well :( Not feeling too good today.

hi lalah, oh dear im at work too which isnt easy could murder a normal cuppa not decaf!
hope you feel better later x

I'm trying to chug a Tim Horton's double double, hoping it would fix the problem LOL, not working so far lol, and the thing is I had Pad Thai lastnight, SPICY lol, I should be having ring of fire TMI lol

wheetabix, grapefruits will help x

I will have to try that too, my DF suggested laxatives and I was like NO WAY, I have work lol. They already questioned me why I keep running to the bathroom and I told them I had a urine infection lol. How are you feeling today?

well i still feel same today my temp drop yesterday and today it up againe xx xx

i know luckly the loo is opposite my office, i keep trying to sneak when they gone downstairs! he he

im ok boobs are killing me been like it all day! had some spotting today thats 3 days now stomach cramps have worn off a bit now but there like stabbing pains now.

im feeling very nervous about the whole thing incase its just in my head!

Don't worry I am just as nervous as you. I hate this waiting game and thinking THIS is it, and then the disappointment of a BFN but you know what, so be it. If it doesn't happen this month it'll happen next month. I'm really trying to stay calm because if I don't I will lose my mind, and god forbid I am pregnant and I have a MC. Do you have the awful taste in your mouth? Because I sure do, and it makes me want to vomit every time I swallow lol. It's ok only one more day until I test. I praying that I will have some good new's tomorrow when I log on here from the hotel :D

dont have the taste today thought i had it a few days ago though, oooh please let me know what results i will look out for you and keep my fingers crossed for you!

i agree getting stressed does drive you mad, i think the more symptoms you notice you get worse thinking too much! paranoid every time i go to the loo! let out a big sigh of relief when i realise af isn't here.

im on bvits as my latual phase is usuallt around 8 days so to be on 10dpo is good for me! not sure if im late or my cycle is just long, but either way as long as it dosnt show up yet im fine with that.

xxxxx:hug:

LOL I wanna test but I'm to damn sacred..

dont have the taste today thought i had it a few days ago though, oooh please let me know what results i will look out for you and keep my fingers crossed for you!

i agree getting stressed does drive you mad, i think the more symptoms you notice you get worse thinking too much! paranoid every time i go to the loo! let out a big sigh of relief when i realise af isn't here.

im on bvits as my latual phase is usuallt around 8 days so to be on 10dpo is good for me! not sure if im late or my cycle is just long, but either way as long as it dosnt show up yet im fine with that.

xxxxx:hug:

Thank you soooo much hun. I haven't really been able to talk to my DF about this as much as I wish I could because it looks like he's gonna give birth any minute how scared and nervous he is lol, and I get him, it's a big step. And maybe it's good that I have one place I can come and over analyze everything and no one will think I'm crazy lol.

Luckily, I got rid of the constipation with 1 coffee a large order of popcorn chicken, and half a cup of RED BULL (which is probably horrible) but believe me it was for the best lol. Now my stomach feels queazy, and unsettled probably from all the junk I just consumed lol. And the cramps are finally gone :D, no sight of AF even though I know her very well and she likes to SNEAK up on me lol. I just want to be able to come on here and be like "I GOT MY BFPPPP" but I'm just gonna have to wait.

im the same hun my hubby doesn't understand when i say i made it im on 10dpo today he goes uhh? i tried to explain to him but he still not got it, anyway he trying so hard not to get his hopes up he's just going with the flow, easier said than done for him but not for me! everyday its like whats that twinge, sore boob ooh need the loo again, this baby lark is so stressful!
im hoping to test this weekend my af should be due monday, but so far so signs of it!
we will get our bfp's hun x :)

glad you got sorted you can at least settle down now x

WE WILL GET OUR BFP. I can feel it. As skeptical as I am (for myself) I have the "feeling" . My body is just way too out of wack. I've had my AF since I was 10, so I know what it's suppose to be like, and it's never been like this. I know I was suppose to test this morning, but there was NO way I could get out of bed, I completely slept through 3 alarms and woke up at 12pm. yikes. So once we get to the hotel we're going to test and I'm going to try to log on from my blackberry and upload my results :D :D BABY DUST EVERYONEEE! Please keep your finger's crossed for me :D

anyone testing in the morning with me ha x x x

git my :bfp: hayyyyyy 13dpo

Attachments

• Photo-0049.jpg
    Photo-0049.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
I got my bfp today!!! 14 DPO!!!

I will post pics soon!! Oh my gosh!!!! Didn't use FMU.

Total shock!!!!!!!! I cant even type right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->