any1 else got baby brain?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by emzlouize, Oct 6, 2008.

1. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

oh my god im not even exaggerating now but i feel asif i have had my brain sucked out haha,. i will have a convo wit sum1 abd 10 mins later i really cant remember wot it was about! also im very quick on the keypad on my laptop and av always been quite good wit my spelling but now im still quick but have to re-write half of the things i write! this is jst a fraction of wots happenign lol!

help! :) :rofl:

2. Dustyx

Dustyx Well-Known Member

tell me about it I took my dog out to the park the other day in my slippers, oh the shame! yes my spelling has gone out the window and forgotten to do stuff. i'm resulting to right things down to remind me!its because we are so wrapped up with baby we can't think about anything else, well thats my excuse i'm sticking to it!!!

3. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

OMG yer, im normally so switched on but at the mo i dont have a clue what im doing or saying!

4. sapphire20

sapphire20 Olivia & Alex <3

Sadly me too, had to apologise to a lady I had emailed a few days ago, was looking at my sent items and she must have thought I was away with the fairies the email made no sense what so ever!!

5. mrsholmes

mrsholmes Well-Known Member

me too! im walking around in work in a daze also dropping everythng!

6. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

Oh yes, I have!! I "lost" Dorothy Perkins today. Couldn't remember where the shop was but must have walked past it a few times.

7. Lulu

Lulu 1 dude & 1 dudette

Me!!!! Keep forgetting stuff and have the attention span of a goldfish :rofl:

8. moose

moose Well-Known Member

It is still early for me.....but I have been hit too!

I feed my dog raw food, and I take great care to clean up after. Well today I was making a bagel and as I was about to take a bite I couldn't remember if I had washed my hands after feeding the dog. Bagel....meet the garbage can.

It is going to be a long pregnancy......

Edited to add....now I can't remember if I took my prenatal vitamin!

9. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

I still get that now :rofl:

10. Mama1985

Mama1985 Mama to 2!!!

Ooooooooooh me too!!!, mines more look mixing up my words, i'll forget words for things (like the other day, my OH was annoying me and I wanted to say put the pencil down, but for some reason all I had put the Knive, Fork, straw in my head, luckily after that i remember pencil then i said it lol)

and names!!! Im constantly calling people other names! lol

11. lyndsey3010

lyndsey3010 Mummy of two boys

yep I'm in the club too. I made a cup of coffee by adding cold water from the fridge instead of milk and I lost the car key for a week..... Luckily I found it today at the bottom of the multi pack bag of wheat crunchies!!

12. esther

esther Mum to Layla born June 09

I tried to do an essay for a uni assignment, and I was really struggling. I just could not concentrate or take in anything that I was reading in my papers of research. Thank goodness there is only 3 weeks left of uni for the year!

13. Lullabell

Lullabell Active Member

i am soooo ditsy any way (i walk into doors and im always forgetting stuff) but now its ridiculous my OH has to remind me to do stuff about 400 times before it sinks in and then i get the hump saying im not thick you know!! ha ha poor guy!:rofl:

i also claimed not to know anything about a christening my OH mentioned, and he said i did tell you in fact the invite is in your bag do you not remember? oh dear

x

14. emzlouize

:rofl: HAHAHAHHAHAHA SOUND VERY MUCH LIKE MYSELF!

15. emzlouize

I HAVE PUT THE MILK IN THE CUPBOARD INSTEAD OF THE FRIDGE AFTER MAKING A COFFEE HEHE