Any1 else lost their motivation?!

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
I just feel totally blahhhh :(

I feel stuffed all the time, Even when iv eaten within my calorie allowance i feel stuffed and totally latargic...Any ideas how to make this a little more comfortable? I dont eat alot of bread etc...

I feel like a big fat blob, I was feeling great this time last week really fit and healthy and now i feel gross.

Im going to start a longer walk tomorrow in the hope that will help.

Sorry for the rant..

Hi

Ive lost mine :( After being ill last month its knocked me for 6, all crappy hormones are still in my body which isnt helping.

I have no advice or help though, just wanted to say your not alone.

Get to walking, you'll feel better once you do... As for feeling stuffed, you do not always have to eat all the calories you need per day. Just eat smaller meals and spread them out throughout the day so you're not feeling as stuffed.

thanks girls :hugs:

Going for a long walk later, Just a lesuirly pace to get some fresh air :flower:

Me :( I find im just making excuse after excuse now! Doing my own head in.

We all gotta motivate each other... I sometimes don't do my workout and then I feel guilty because I know I should do the workout...

Try do even just a little exercise. This decreases the stress hormone cortisol and increase endorphins (your bodies feel good chemicals)

If ur feeling bloated and lethargic could be down to the food ur eating..

I. CAN'T. BE. ARSED.

(and that's genuine)

I'm gonna be heavier than I was before 2nd LO FOREVER, and i'm just going to learn to deal with it. :sulk:

I'm having a rough week too. Damn ovulation makes me gain every month and than I have trouble losing up until AF leaves. :( It's the same thing every month and each time I feel like crap. But once AF leaves the weight falls off for a while until I ovulate again. It's like a viscous cycle of me feeling good a week or 2 and than crappy the rest of the month.

I have a little but but my new monthly WW pass asrived in the post today so i need to get my moneys worth.

V xxx

Iv gone totally off the rails girls, I cant help myself and i dont know what to do about it :(.

Every day i swear il be good tomorrow, And everyday i fail.
I DK what to do.

Tomorrow my sister is here (also dieting) and we are going to walk and walk and walk.
Shes keeping me to ceral for breakfast and lunch and a nutritional dinner.
So hopefully il get it sorted.

:hugs:
I'm doing good with motivation right now, but I have a history of completely losing my motivation, and as a result, I've yo-yo'd worse than oprah! I know exactly what you mean about saying you'll be good tomorrow. I've been there a few times. I lost 40 pounds for my wedding and lost my motivation literally as soon as the wedding was over. As a result, I gained almost all of it back in 4 months.
Walking might help, and spending time with someone who is motivated might help. If you're on WW, go to a meeting. The meetings really are amazing for motivation! Do you have the tv show The Biggest Loser there? That show is always helpful...
I know exactly how you feel and it's such a crappy way to feel. :hugs:
The way I got my motivation going this time was by looking at "thin" pictures of myself...and I also went through all my thin clothes...I found that really helped.
:hugs:

Hi ladies! I'm new to the boards. I just joined the TTC over 35 board. Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I'm a fitness instructor and I too lose my motivation at times. I used to be at my best physical shape after giving birth to my second child 7 years ago. I worked really, really hard slowly getting into shape. I felt great physically and emotionally until the past year. Definitely still fit but just not at my own personal best. :bodyb: Then I slowly started to lose all that hard work. I think it's a combination of falling off the wagon (eating more calories than I burn) and not working out as often as I had in previous years. I recently remarried and we traveled a lot and went out to eat a ton and slept in on weekends, breakfast in bed, late night wine and cheese, etc, etc. :dohh: But boy was it fun! hahaha So hard even for those of us in the fitness industry. Constantly trying to keep myself on track and ignore the cravings and excuses to not work out... a contstant battle:muaha:

I personally think making small changes help you stick to your "diet" or lifestyle change. Which I prefer to call it since diet sounds temporary.. and really, who wants to lose weight just temporarily (unless it's for a special event like a high school reunion:winkwink: or something like that). So instead of upping your exercise routines PLUS limiting your calories all at once, I'd start with one or the other and then add in a little change a little at a time. Right now, I'm trying to cut back on my calories before adding more exercise to my usual schedule. We'll see how it goes. I've been trying to lose these last 5 or 6lbs for about a year now. I'm wondering if part of it is from the IUD I had put in last year. I heard that it can cause weight gain. Believe me, I've been enjoying lots of food that I never used to eat so often and I've cut back on my workout... only working out to prep for my classes. So that certainly adds to the weight gain.

Anyway, good luck staying motivated! If you have a picture of yourself when you thought you looked your best, you may want to put it on the fridge. I did that at one point and that certainly was motivating. Also, I used to log everything I ate so that I could "see" what I was eating and how many more calories I had left throughout the day. Kept me accountable. If I don't log it, I easily cheat... sort of the mentality that "no one saw that, right? Maybe it didn't happen" 8-[ hahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->