Any1 else??

sounds like sooo much fun im so jealous!! id love to hava job i actually like and enjoy.

ugh! i know the feeling. My best friend is pregnant and so is one of OH's co-workers. I'm also a nanny for a 14mo old. I'm so happy for all of them and LOVE going to Babies R Us to buy gifts and things.

can't wait til it's my turn

..... BROODY!!!! I cant believe how many pregnant people there are and it seems like as one of my friends is giving birth then another friend is announcing she's pregnant then wen she is giving birth the first friend is pregnant with the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really happy for them i truely am but i cant help thinkin whens it my turn?!!? :blush:

That is bad enough, but it is even worse when people are continously asking when you are going to have kids. It is like a knife through the heart and all you can do is mumble something about maybe sometime in the future. It just makes me want to hit that person and cry my eyes out at the same time.

I'm a midwife so all I see are babies, babies, babies! This makes me incredibly broody at the minute!

When I was pregnant with my son, no one I knew was pregnant at the same time and I was really lonely, but all of a sudden all of my friends are all having babies at the same time and its making me feel really broody again!

I'm always broody but I've just spent the afternoon with my colleagues 18 month-old little girl and now I'm feeling super broody! I just want a little person to share our lives :cloud9:

Recently actually, yeah, I went to the store the other day and it felt like everywhere I looked there were pregnant women! I wish it were 2010 already and I could get off the pill... at home it's not that bad, but when I go out and see all those beautiful tummies it makes me jealous.

I hear ya!! Another thing that kinda stings is when you hear of couples that are expecting a baby, and they have been married or together less time than you have been with your man. I've been married for just over 3 years, and it kinda sucks hearing of people that got married after me that are having babies. Of course, I'm happy for them, but it makes me feel like I'm falling behind or something!

Totally broody right now! It seems like I see babies and pregnancies everywhere and although I only have four and a half months until we TTC, that seems like a lifetime away! Especially as that doesn't necessarily mean I'll be pregnant in four and a half months.

Waaaahh - I want one NOW!!!!

*composes herself again*

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back