any1 with a 32 cycle?

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Im on day 6 but wondered if u also have a long af? I seem to bleed for ages and i wondered if that was normal for people with a 32 day cycle?
Also is a 32 days cycle classed as long?

I seem to have settled at 32 days, it doesn't appear to be classed as overly long, nothings ever been said anyway. I find that although it's only in reality 4 days more than "normal" cycle - that it feels like another week added on!
My AF is short and light really. M M * L gone....

Im on day 6. The 1st few days it was just slight spotting then the last 2 is has been heavy so i dont know whats up

well for a start don't call the spotting the start of your cycle, sorry I know this will make it longer! But cd1 is first day of proper full flow x

well for a start don't call the spotting the start of your cycle, sorry I know this will make it longer! But cd1 is first day of proper full flow x

Tbh i never have this happen really so im hoping its just a one off. Usually i have flow on the first day. Welll hopefully this cycle will have me sorted out

Hi PP

I seem to be running on a 34 day cycle since my m/c and I know it drags!

Af stays for about 5 days. Im still waiting for O and getting impatient now.

Best of luck sweetie xx

Hi PP

I seem to be running on a 34 day cycle since my m/c and I know it drags!

Af stays for about 5 days. Im still waiting for O and getting impatient now.

Best of luck sweetie xx

Ive been trying to keep myself busy for sorting the house out and putting stuff on ebay etc. Also having a 2 yr old keeps me busy. so im hoping the time flies.
Hope u get a :bfp:

I have a 32 day cycle....some months that is. My cycles range from 28-43 days. The good thing is that I can usually always tell when I'm ovulating. Nope, 32 days is not considered long. I believe normal is considered to be between the 27-35 day range.

woohooo PP we are NORMAL!:yipee:

Ive never been refferred to as 'normal' so its a first for me!

I have 3 little horrors here, 2 mad dogs, a cat that thinks its a baby and an oh that may aswell be an extra child but my time still goes sooo slow:cry::hissy:

woohooo PP we are NORMAL!:yipee:

Ive never been refferred to as 'normal' so its a first for me!

I have 3 little horrors here, 2 mad dogs, a cat that thinks its a baby and an oh that may aswell be an extra child but my time still goes sooo slow:cry::hissy:

Do u work?

Im at uni but off for the summer but i see that there are lots £1000 prices that my uni are offering to write a good essay on certain subjects. I mite try one as it will pass a few days

I seem to have a 32 /33 day cycle ovaulating around day 18 I think. I am on day 11 of my cycle at the minute. I have only really been keeping track of my cycle lenght since Jan when started ttc. Feb and March I had a 28 day cycle but since them its been 32 or 33.

Around Jan/ Feb time I was was going to the gym and exercising more. Over the last months due to college work I have become glued to a computer scene or book and have prob put on abit of weight. I haven't even time to go for a good long walk which I used to do lots. I was wondering if my lack of excerise and slight weight gain might have effected the lenght of my cycle. What do you think?

Yup, 31/32 day cycles and if this month is anyhting to go by I 'think' I am now Oing about CD22!
Arrghhh my body confuses me :dohh:

ooo this is so good to hear as im interested in the days that we all ovulate. I only used ovulation tests the month that i got a :bfp: and never got a postive so im not sure when i ovulate

Any body else please add what day u ovulate please as im interested

ooo look at teh difference between all u. God i really think i need some ovulation tests

How are u all doing.

Ive havent bded in a few days as im just so tierd:cry: Gonna have to try and do some tonight

i have a cycle around 32 days, can i join in? i ovulate late though and have a short luteal phase of around 5-8 days :hissy:

i have a cycle around 32 days, can i join in? i ovulate late though and have a short luteal phase of around 5-8 days :hissy:

yes join us

What cd are u on

So u dont ovulate to around cd 24- 27. I really should get some ovulation tests. I used them last time the 1st month that we ttc and never got a postive but got a :bfp:

Hiya, no diea if I have asked you this already so forgive me if I have!

Have you gone for medical advice about your short LP and seeing if it can get lengthened??
Anything under 10 days will not produce a pregnancy as there just isn't enough time :( sorry to be blunt but no other way to say that really!

:hugs:

I was having a 29 day cycle since my lap in September, but since my last lap in April it's gone funny, the first AF was 30 days after the lap, and then the one in June I thought was 32 days but I just read here that it's the first full day of flow, so that would make it 34 days as I had 2 days of spotting. I never spot, ever ever, I don't know what's going on!! Need to update my ticker as actually I'm on cd4. Think I ovulated around cd14/15 this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->