any1 wttc august/sept time 2015?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hello :flower:

We are waiting till august/september 2015. which means it's just around a year to go, feeling super exited and trying to get planning/organised.

we are hoping to move to a bigger place at the end of this month. (fingers crossed) (step 1)

I wanna loose a bit of weight first. (step 2)

and save a bit.

plus we decided next year would be when we wanted to wait till. but am feeling exited about it.

anyone else?

Hey- I am thinking we will be trying in July next year. So really close to you. We were originally going to wait until July 2016 but we had a hard time conceiving our ds and don't want more than 3-3.5 years between them.

My goals include losing weight and getting my blood sugar under control.

I am so excited to start ttc but I am trying so hard to focus on ds and enjoying him. But I have serious baby on the brain for number two.

my goodness you thinking about it already? Lol
hope all goes well.

Oh yea, I wanted one basically as soon as I had ds. I kept hoping the urge would pass but it hasn't. :haha:

We are thinking around May of next year, so pretty close to you :)

You might see another thread of mine where my DH and I have been debating about what might be the best time for us. Right now, though it is still somewhat tentative, I think that we are leaning toward some time between August - October 2015! On one hand, it feels so far away. Yet on the other, I know that it is going to be here so soon...

Thanks for starting this Iveneverseen! I have been having mixed feelings about when is the right time to start my LO is 9 months now and trying to think of what is the perfect age gap is hard. I want to enjoy him before having another baby so I am thinking once he is 2 1/2 I would be ready which would mean starting next year in August :))

I like a bigger gap defo, been there done that with smaller gap it wasn't for me lol.

i actually don't think it's far away, it will be here before we know it. enjoy things now that you wont when your pregnant like not throwing up on a daily basis lol x

I agree time is flying in this year has gone so quick and so will next. I will likely be trying autumn 2015 so would like to join too. My date was pushed back. So what's everyone doing to prepare? This will be our first and I've already started folic acid
we want to have the nursery ready before baba comes along and a new bathroom.

I agree time is flying in this year has gone so quick and so will next. I will likely be trying autumn 2015 so would like to join too. My date was pushed back. So what's everyone doing to prepare? This will be our first and I've already started folic acid
we want to have the nursery ready before baba comes along and a new bathroom.

My main preparation was that I wanted to be married. That happened 3.5 weeks ago, and now I'm straight on to the baby thing! Haha.

My husband wants to wait until he gets his pay rise August 2015, but we agreed that we'll properly be trying in 6 months time. I do want to lose about 3-5kg if I can. And we are currently building a deck in our backyard. After that, finances should be better :)

I have been taking prenatals for almost a month now too.

i will take the folic acid nearer the time, don't see the point so far in advance.

I wanna move house, loose some weight and save up.

This will be our 4th (and last baby)

Congrats on getting married Buffy, what date did you get married?

I just plan to keep on taking my prenatals. I was not on folic acid when I got pregnant with my son and had a huge scare that he might have an open neural tube at 12 weeks. Since I am going off hormonal birth control due to migraines I don't want to risk getting pregnant because we didn't use a condom. Which to be real honest was a problem the last time we used them. It wouldn't be the end of the world to get pregnant, we would just rather have a bit more time before it happens.

WTT until September next year, and cannot wait!!!

I know isn't it don't want to wish time away but feel like it is on hold til baby comes along. It will fly by tho as time always does. Cant wait for it to be our time!

Hey. I think we might join you at ttc in September of next year. Things I want before we try for #2:
* My son to be a little older (2 by the time we have his sibling)
* lose at least 20lbs
* my oh to catch up on his child support payments for his other kids.
* us to move into a bigger house (January) so Skyler can have his own room
* have some money in my savings account

I'm joining you!! Our plan is to wait till DD is 2 (one year to today) so I can hardly wait!! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->