Any1's child turning 10 this year?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
I remember my 10th birthday, and my big brother saying "ooh your double figures now" :haha:

So my eldest is turning 10 in april. and am thinking of having a disco party for her. she has decided she want's a rainbow theme. so she will have rainbow decs, cake, balloons, sweets, food, and party bags.

what is everyone else doing for their child's first double figures birthdays?

My DD is going to be 9 this year so we're not quite there yet. I didn't realise people made a big deal of 10 really (other than remarking on it being double figures). I guess we'll do whatever she wants to do - she doesn't have many close friends really so she tends to prefer trips or restaurants and so on instead of parties.

Double digits is such a fun birthday!

My daughter turned 10 last year and because she is so obsessed with sharks we went all out with that. Her food was ocean themed (blow fish cantaloupe, carved shark watermelon, sandwiches cut into fish shapes, blue jello with fish and octopus swimming around in it, found chips that were blue so they looked like fins), decorated the house beachy and I even made her a shark cake. She was SOOOOOOOooooooo happy with how it all turned out. Family thought it was cool and it was all the talk amongst her friends for weeks afterward. Awesome memories made!!!!

My son turns 10 in August and he wants a duck/deer hunting themed party. Thanks to Pinterest I'm already loaded up with ideas :)

That sounds fab! :flower:

My daughter has decided she wants a rainbow themed party.
she has seen rainbow cupcakes she wants.
we plan to decorate the venue rainbow colours, have rainbow food and rainbow coloured candy buffet. I am so exited :haha:

Last weekend was my other daughters 7th birthday party, so we had a lego themed birthday party for her, she loved it.

she had lego friends cake and cupcakes, lego friends coloured decorations and balloons and lego games/prizes.

my youngest is 2 this year, we hope to take him for a day out at the zoo.

My son is :D
We are having a lazer quest birthday, apparently x

You know my hubby suggested that the other day and DD1 just loved the idea, she loves nerf guns and is tomboyish so she would be into that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->