anybidy else still worrying constantly :(

Ive had a very difficult pregnancy so far (constant heavy bleeding from 5 weeks) and although Ive had 6 scans and will have one every week, (this is also the furthest Ive got with any pregnancy), I dont think I'll ever stop worrying until the baby is born! And even then I'll be worrying about something happening! Its so stressful!!

I worry everytime I go to the bathroom I will see blood. So far I've been ok, but I am kind of refusing to let myself get too happy for fear I'll lose this one too.

I worry everytime I go to the bathroom I will see blood. So far I've been ok, but I am kind of refusing to let myself get too happy for fear I'll lose this one too.

This!!! This is my life too!!!! Major hugs to you.

I'm 31 weeks pregnant I suffered 3 mc's last year and I still have day's when I get scared I have to say they are outweighed by the good days. Getting a dopplar has helped reassure me I got it at about 14 weeks I had a panic about the baby and just ordered one it's saved me on several times and still use it now off and on. I thought once I started to feel the baby move I would relax but that brings a whole loads of other worries, I guess I won't completely relax untill I have my baby in my arms.

:hugs:

im 20 weeks had perfect scan,i am more relaxed but still worry :(

I'm sorry to all of you for your losses....

Having lost my son very late in my first pregnancy, I'm finding I have more anxiety the further along I get with this pregnancy. I don't know how to stop the worry, I'm just thankful I'm being closely monitored and I keep praying for a better outcome.

Wishing you all the best.:flower:

MummyK2B - I just found out too! Our tickers show we're at the same point- want to be my bump buddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->