Anybody Believe in Pregnancy/Conception Readings???

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Do any of you lovey ladies believe in online pregnancy/conception tarot card readings?
A bunch of ladies on a ttc fb page im in tried and got responses back including a date of when whey shoud be conceiving/ getting a positive pregnancy test. I just sent in for mine should have my results in the the next 12 hours, wonder how accurate they truly are.

No, totall load of rubbish and shame on the people doing them. Praying on those vulnerable people who are desperate.

I had one while TTCing DD and she was spot on.

I think it depends if the people doing the reading are genuine psychics!
when we were ttc i saw a few psychics and all they said was not to worry it would happen!

Nope. I have two or three done when i was TTC before i had any children and they were all wrong. You'd think with 3 psychics and four kids they'd get SOMETHING right, but nah. lol!

Never heard of this before. I don't think I would believe it.

I fell for this when I was ttc! Did two and both were completely wrong x

I have a claimed psychic come into my work often and since September has been telling me my baby girl is waiting for DH and I to be ready. For a while she kept asking me if I was "feeling ok" and such, so what did I do.....BOUGHT TESTS OF COURSE! lol. So far, nadda. hehe :)

I don't know how accurate internet ones are but I saw a lady last summer who I guarantee is the real deal, she knows things no one could know, not just about me either, she told me I would have twins.

Me and my mum practice in a circle (mediums, healers etc) and during a meditation my Nana told my mum that I would have twins.

I have also had a few readings off people in my circle that have wrote either 'twins' or '2 babies?'

So we will see :shrug:

I am a strong believer in genuine psychics but I wouldn't put money on internet ones as I don't know their reputation.

I got one when I was ttc and it was accurate for month of conception/pregnancy test but got the gender wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->