• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anybody believe....

Mrs_smith

Reaction score
Hey very random question but does anybody believe it signs eg, something that is goin to happen or something u want to happen etc.
like just now i logged onto facebook and a pop up came up sayin do u want to b a mummy? i was like oh my godddd

I do believe in signs and premonitions but theyre not always right sometimes we can read more into things esp if its something you really want. most of my gut feelings or premonitions are bad ones lol

im not really a believer but was strange tuesday night i had a dream i had a postive ov test then sure enough wednesday morning it was positive lol

I have seen nothing but babies and pregnancy for the last 4 days; every time I turn the TV on (even Futurama for crying out loud) and while at the gym, I look up and there is an advert for Clearblue Fertility monitor followed by an ad for the Clearblue pregnancy test. I also dreamt of getting a positive on a IC last night - I am sick of it, I tell yer! xx

When I found out I was preg with my little girl...one day before my bfp I saw the clearblue advert while I was wondering wether to buy a test! Well that just made me buy one and sure enough....a huge big bfp at 16dpo!! So yes I believe in it!

hehe i had a feeling as soon as bd that this month may be good but we will have to see not having any symptoms though so it may have been wrong! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->