Anybody due on/around 1st June?

Zebe

Happy Mama
Reaction score
Any bump buddies out there due on or around the 1st June?

Would be interesting to see how many of us are out there!

28 of may here, but i got a feeling she'll be a June baby.

Also due June 1st - though Im crossing my fingers she will be a May baby!!

Hurray!

Hadn't seen any other ladies around the same time so is nice to see I'm not alone!

How are we all feeling? I'm starting to get muscle aches in my legs like I've done a massive work out - must be where she is becoming a little porker!

Family are hoping she comes on the last weekend in May to arrive on my Uncle's birthday but I have a feeling she is going to be very late...

I am due May 30th but hope he comes a little early - I can dream can't I?
I've been feeling really tired lately and ready to be done with work. I have been getting BH whenever I try to exercise so I've had to cut back and really slow down the past few weeks. My feet have also swelled and my shoes no longer fit. I feel like a big complainer these days.

I'm due 2nd June! I'm hoping my little one comes a few days early also but I reckon he will be late xx

Ahh Chubbygirl I'm right there with you in terms of work! I can go off now but don't want to lose that time with her at the other end - so I'm trying to power through. I've got about 26 working days left - not that I'm counting ;)

im due june 8th so not but a few days away from u, but i believe my lil angel will be an early bud like myself...

Hi ladies! Great to hear from everyone - it's lovely to have people to share things with!

Hey! I'm due 30th may too!
I have another 6 weeks of work left, it's going to really drag!!! X

Ahh Chubbygirl I'm right there with you in terms of work! I can go off now but don't want to lose that time with her at the other end - so I'm trying to power through. I've got about 26 working days left - not that I'm counting ;)

Ugh 34 more working days for me...I wish I wouldn't have counted!

Im due 2nd june...im praying for a may baby i have my sweep on the 30th may :happydance: fingers crossed that will be a success!

I am jealous of you ladies who get to leave work soon! I'll be working until the very end unless the doc says otherwise. I've been getting the achy legs too, lately! Last night they were terrible and I kept waking up with cramps in my calves. To those having BH, what do they feel like? I've been having some strange pains that don't seem characteristic of BH, so I'm mildly concerned.

To be honest I'm not really sure if I'm having BH or not! Every so often I have what feels like really bad period cramp for a few mins then it eases off.
I was in Ikea on Saturday with my hubby and out of nowhere gasped with pain and had to grab him by the arm to steady myself. Only lasted a minute or so though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->