Anybody else due in October?

Kirsty3051

Wife & mum of 3!
Reaction score
:wave: Looks like I'm back here again!

We have 14 month old Luca, 5 month old Frankie (Irish twins) and here we are back in first tri for the 3rd time! My calculated due date puts me at 4w5 but my doctor predicts I'm closer to 6 weeks at 5w5.

Anybody else due in October and/or expecting their 3rd? :)

Up until yesterday and today, horrific :( I think my meds have begun to work - either that or my body is over the initial freak out session from dealing with a brand new hormone.

How are you? <3

FX it calms down soon :hugs:

I've had a rough couple of days. Feeling great now though! Have been on a high since finding out, like somebody has shot me up with adrenaline haha :D

Im also expecting my 3rd around the 25th october. My son is 5 and daughter is 3.

Good to see you ladies :thumbup:

Smiley- I think I remember you from either my last pregnancy or around the forum. Jack and Oscar, right?

Hi ladies &#128522;

Tentatively back in this part of the forum again. I'm expecting our 3rd child at the end of October (we have 2 boys 5&1). Not entirely sure of the exact date yet but I think it will be around 27th. I had a miscarriage on thr 25th Jan at 7.5 weeks but obviously the stories you hear about being super fertile after this happens are true as I think we conceived on the 4th Feb! Feeling very anxious at the moment and praying this little one sticks xx

Hi girls!! My EDD is Oct 27 :happy dance: we had a little october group going but it got moved over to discussions so it's kind of unfindable. if ya'll wanna amalgamate, come on over!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2375140-2016-pumpkins.html

did anyone else aim for October for their love of the month of Halloween or was it just me?? :shrug::happydance::flower::haha:

I'm due in october. So excited about that. I am obsessed with halloween, lol!
#5 for me. I have a 17 year old boy, 14 year old girl, 5 year old boy and 3 year old boy :)

My 2nd. We had been trying but not actively if you know what I mean, OH works away so never thought it would happen so soon. We had been trying since November. None of our family or friends know yet. We only found out this morning. It's exciting but I'm nervous at the same time. Good luck everybody! Xxx edited to say: according to dates I'm due 24th October. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
I am pregnant with my 2nd. We were trying for a little under three weeks, and bam BFP.

Our ds is 17 months old tomorrow

Hello!! :)

Congratulations!!
This is only my second pregnancy, but I am due in October!

Second child here, due on the 7th Oct :) Congratulations everyone!

Second child here, due on the 7th Oct :) Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations to you too!!
October 7th is the same birthday as my first baby :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->