Anybody else due in October?

I am due 17 October. Have a 2.5 year old girl. Absolutely terrified as had an MMC at 9.5 weeks in October. And now slightly worried - as of yesterday clearblue still showing 2-3 weeks :(

Don't worry huni that seems about right as the indicator is from conception so it would make you about 5 weeks and I bet soon your hcg would take it into the next bracket X

Thank you so much for your support :). Got my 3+ today :)

I'm due around the 15th October!! Second baby! My current little
Baby is nearly 3 lol!!

Don't really feel pregnant right now! Had sore boobs on and off! Not had any sickness! Only think I have notice is not really been able to decide what to eat or what I want!! It's really annoying!!

I was really paranoid with First little boy when pregnant then I had what I think was a chemical pregnancy in January as I found out then 3 days later I bled :( but got pregnant straight away!

I was in Thailand though which is freaking me out with that stupid zika thing!

Booked a private early scan but it's still not for another 2 weeks!

I am, I believe I'm due Oct 22 but not sure as I don't know when I ovulated I just know it was later than normal. Ultrasound on March 4 to confirm, can't wait!!

I tried doing another digital today but it malfunctioned. Boo!!

I'm going to wait until I get near 7 weeks the I'm going to book a private early scan for 8 weeks + I cant wait! I was tempted to order another digi to see if I will get my 3+ but decided not to bother. I had my 2-3 a week ago x

Im due Oct 16th with my 3rd baby but 4th pregnancy ... before my DD I had MMC at 10w

Im so sick but it comes and goes

Hows everyone feeling? Nausea hitting Me I felt sick a few times yesterday n this morning x

I have had mild nausea a couple of times but on the whole I feel fine. Don't even feel pregnant.

Maybe it might start coming on a little mine only started yesterday at 5+2. I also had this horrid taste in my mouth last nite n still got it this morning just a little milder x

Im better today I was drinking pregomega and then my pregnant colleague said to only drink folic acid so I am feeling better today not as sick ... but Im also sipping on some black tea now

Yeh IM taking folic acid everyday. Feel tired n my boobs r even more sore today! X

No nausea today. Still having a lot of mild cramping but had this with my other pregnancies so not worrying about it.

What are you all planning to do when it comes to finding out the gender? I'm hoping to stay :yellow: this time around but DH really wants to find out.

My husband wants to keep it a surprise for birth but I don't think I can! I already want the know whether its a boy or girl!

We found out for our first baby, but this one we are on the fence. We can't decide between going team yellow, or doing the gender reveal cake party. It is going to be our last baby for awhile (at least until they are 3/5 years old). I feel like I 100% want to go team yellow for our 3rd, but really tough decision for this lil peanut.

My fiance and I have a bet going on about the gender. I bet it's a girl and he bet it's a boy. The loser gets cake shoved in their face at the baby shower :p We also plan to do the cake reveal for the rest of the family c:

Hi all!

Just read through this entire thread...Can I join?

I *think* I am 5w5d due Oct 22 but not entirely sure. First scan is 1 week from today, March 1! Then I will know for sure. Also, pregnant with #2, my son is 5 y/o.

Same as all of you. No symptoms/don't feel pregnant other than irritability and backaches but I sit in a chair all day at work.

If I remember right with my son the nausea hit me at 6w3d. We will see!

Hi Brunette :wave: congrats on your lo :D

We've been back and forth debating about whether or not we should find out the gender. We plan on having one more baby after this LO is born and DH wants to wait until then to try out staying team yellow.

Does anybody have a preferred gender? DH wants a little girl but I'd love a 3rd boy :D

Welcome to the group Bbubs!

OH and MIL both want a boy. I would be happy with either a boy or a girl. I do want a boy so I can have 1 of each, but I would totally love a 2nd girl. Two girls would be so adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->