Anybody else due in October?

I am due 17 October. Have a 2.5 year old girl. Absolutely terrified as had an MMC at 9.5 weeks in October. And now slightly worried - as of yesterday clearblue still showing 2-3 weeks :(

I am due 17 October. Have a 2.5 year old girl. Absolutely terrified as had an MMC at 9.5 weeks in October. And now slightly worried - as of yesterday clearblue still showing 2-3 weeks :(

:flower: fingers crossed for you!

Am due to the 16th October

X

Hi, I am due #3 October 30th I have 2 boys a 7 year old and a 4 year old.

I'm due around 20th October I'm 5 weeks 1 day at min. This is my second child. Cant wait for that first scan! X

:flower: fingers crossed for you!

Am due to the 16th October

X

Fingers crossed for all of us for a happy and healthy 9 months :). Our due dates are so close :)

How are you ladies feeling today? The worst part right now for me is one day I "feel" pregnant and the next day I don't :dohh:.

I'm the same kiwi, one day I worry then next I don't too! Had alsort of twinges n odd niggles n pains so there's defo something going on in there I'm just hoping its all good n wishing the next few weeks away! X

Saying that the only symptom I have had that hasn't subsided once is my sore boobs there so tender n big! Every night when I take my bra off thru hurt n feel so heavy!

My boobs are getting fuller but it does not hurt this time around. I think its because I breastfed for over a year so maybe my boobs are used to it all.

Don't worry huni that seems about right as the indicator is from conception so it would make you about 5 weeks and I bet soon your hcg would take it into the next bracket X

I'm going to need new bras if they don't go down at all! They get worse as the day goes on n by bedtime they weigh a tonne! X

Hello ladies! I am due Oct. 29 with #2.

My daughter is 6.5, so she has been anxiously awaiting for this to happen for quite some time now :)

I am 4w1d and can totally relate to all the boob soreness going around! I feel like I am having pretty much all of the typical symptoms- increased smell, vivid dreams, headaches, fatigue, nausea (no vomiting), mood swings, it goes on and on!!

But it's totally worth it. Ecstatic to be here in the first trimester with you ladies!:hugs:

H n h 9 months to us all! 😊 I cant wait to tel my 8 year old daughter she will be ecstatic! Roll on 3 weeks when we can book and have a 8 week early scan fingers crossed! X

Baby is due on October 25th here! Just a little scared because I had spotting today. It's gone right now (none on the tissue when I wipe) but I'm still nervous. Anyone else have spotting around 5 weeks?

Not feeling pregnant at all today. I keep analysing my tummy every time I walk past the full length mirror in our hallway :rofl:

Alli - I had spotting and heavy bleeding early on with both of my previous pregnancies. They were both born a little early but otherwise healthy! :) nothing this time though.

Alli - I had spotting and heavy bleeding early on with both of my previous pregnancies. They were both born a little early but otherwise healthy! :) nothing this time though.

The spotting hasn't come back yet, and still no heavy cramps so I could be fine. I'm still going to be a little worried about my little one c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->