Anybody else feel like there's no point?

Jessmindah

Reaction score
I know that compared to others on this site, I've been TTC for a relatively short time. But at the moment I'm ready to throw in the towel. Being a parent is the one dream I've always had. Never wanted to do anything else. It's not working. Everyone except me either is pregnant or has a baby. Feel like I should just forget about it and move on.

Aww, hun. Don't lose hope, I know TTC is quite frustrating at times but you never know, so do not ever give up. I know how you feel, I can totally relate. Even I see women getting BFP, or already blessed with angels which make me crave even more for a baby. It's heartbreaking when ladies who TTC get a BFN and all they are left with is wait for an another month.

My AF showed up on the 4th when I was planning to go for a HPT on the 5th, which literally crushed me deep down and made me weep. According to the studies normal couple have 20% of pregnancy chances each month. People succeed in after months of trying, I know many ladies out here on the board who got a BFP after 7 months of trying (least). Hang in there, and do lots of BD. Baby dust to you, hope you get a BFP soon. :hugs:

you took the words right out of my mouth :D but hun dont ever give up i also relate to its the one thing i want in life and this whole ttc journey is so frustrating its an emotional roller coaster but its well worth it sometimes it does just take time.. your not alone and you have every right to be frustrated try to take your mind of things hun wishing you:dust:

Jessmindah - I find myself feeling the same way. I am only on month 3 going into month 4 as soon as I get stupid AF in 2 days. But I go on the TWW forums and you see women get BFP at 7-10dpo and if you are preg you feel like you should get one at that point too. Realistically there is only like a 19% chance of getting a positive at 7 dpo and 59% at 10dpo, but when I see those I get soo disappointed and stressed that I am wondering if that hurts my chances of having that BFP. Everyone around me is pregnant as well, so many friends and family and they all seem to get it on the first try and are all on 2nd baby or more. It's really easy to lose hope and I can't imagine how awful it is for a woman who has been trying for a year or even years. But try to stay positive! If you really want a baby don't give up! how long have you been trying? Has it been long enough that you can seek medical help? or get tests to see there is anything wrong?

Don't give up! It takes time. There is always a plan for us, we may not know it. He may think you aren't ready yet, even tho you feel you may are ready. Just stay strong and relaxed. When its your time, our time, it will happen and it will be awesome! If you've been TTC for over a year and no luck, I'd see your doctor! :hugs:

Hi Ladies. Thanks for all your replies. It has been a relatively short time. Only 5 months and I have PCOS so I should be prepared for the fact that it could take a while but it still cuts deep. I'm trying to distract myself. ATM we live with my husbands parents. They're nice and its only been 6 months but we LOVE being on our own. Naturally. Anyway we have found a rental house thats perfect. Brand new townhouse, remote garage, 3 b/rooms, 15 mins from either set of parents. Ideal. Sorry I know its not a real estate forum but I'm really excited about moving.

Thanks again for the support and baby dust. I've been to my dr and I'm on metformin for the PCOS and starting August I'm taking temps to try and figure out my cycle.

love Jess

Hi Ladies. Thanks for all your replies. It has been a relatively short time. Only 5 months and I have PCOS so I should be prepared for the fact that it could take a while but it still cuts deep. I'm trying to distract myself. ATM we live with my husbands parents. They're nice and its only been 6 months but we LOVE being on our own. Naturally. Anyway we have found a rental house thats perfect. Brand new townhouse, remote garage, 3 b/rooms, 15 mins from either set of parents. Ideal. Sorry I know its not a real estate forum but I'm really excited about moving.

Thanks again for the support and baby dust. I've been to my dr and I'm on metformin for the PCOS and starting August I'm taking temps to try and figure out my cycle.

love Jess

yay for finding a rental! That's awesome! :dust: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"