Anybody else feel like they're living in chaos?!?

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I need you to make me feel better! Before my dd was born I had 6 weeks of pottering and nesting and doing yoga in a lovely peaceful house that felt baby ready. This time I'm 39 weeks and currently our boiler isn't working, we can't get in the kitchen and the house is in total dusty disarray whilst we have work done that's run badly over!! I keep thinking 'as soon as this is done I'll start nesting' but it's just going on and on and I'm due in Monday. The nursery is pretty much done and baby stuff ready but otherwise I feel like I'm living in a building site and can't get my head round bringing a baby home here.

Anyone else?!? Xxxx

Our house is always a bit chaotic! I have two kids trashing the place and now I'm on maternity leave, more often than not we have their friends over. I try to keep on top of the housework but I'll be honest, it's not my strong point and never has been. By the end of each day we generally look as though we've been ramsacked! I do about an hour's tidying once the kids are in bed. I think the baby is going to have to get used to living with a little bit of chaos as with three children I can't imagine things are going to get any more ordered around here!

Yes. We move next week right before Easter and my husband leaves for a month. I'm very ready to be able to just try and relax before the baby comes but that's not gonna happen.

Why can't you get into your kitchen? That must make daily living period let alone when your pregnant a nightmare.

Yep same here, ive got a very energetic 18 month old, and ive got 2 and a half weeks left before little bean makes an appearance, my oh is self employed so is working very long hours even weekends so we can afford for him to have a week off when the baby arrives, by the time he gets in from work he is zonked, so am I and he only sees ds for about 20 mins before its his bed time, usually dh goes to bed at the same time as ds so he can carry on like this, so I'm in charge of everything getting ready for baby, getting my hospital bag packed, housework, laundry, washing pots, (I need a dishwasher)!!! And still caring for ds, I don't even think I've hoovered for a week, I'm exhausted and feel like at this rate im gonna be entering labour in the wrong frame of mind. I was really relaxed last time, this time I feel frazzled xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->