Anybody else find cowboys hot lol

1st_baby

Im not a fan of country music what so ever ..but something about cow boys is hot :rofl: maybe im just weird :dohh:

Attachments

• cowboy1.jpg
    cowboy1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
  • kenny-chesney-everybody-wants-to-go-to-heaven.jpg
    kenny-chesney-everybody-wants-to-go-to-heaven.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 80978057.jpg
    80978057.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
hell no just because hot men are dressed as cowboys doesnt make cowboys sexy lmao

:rofl:

I have to agree I love me a cowboy!!! If that makes you wierd I am right there beside you.

That black and white pic is HOT!!

I'm more of a pirate gal myself ... Jack Sparrow - HELLO!!!!! :kiss:

Some men dress the part, but a real cowboy oh my! Very nice. I grew up around rodeo's and you can definately tell who are real and the ones who just dress the part. Very nice in wrangler jeans!:blush:

Tim McGraw is about it for me!!
otherwise - not really! LOL

Some men dress the part, but a real cowboy oh my! Very nice. I grew up around rodeo's and you can definately tell who are real and the ones who just dress the part. Very nice in wrangler jeans!:blush:

I agree. I live in Wyoming and there are a lot of wanna bees. Most of the "cowboys" around here do not exude those physical features. If they then I would probably be more into them. I am personally not a fan of the wrangler jeans.

Kenny Chesney is pretty hot but I dont think that he is a real cowboy!!!

*drool* at the pics

I don't know any cowboys that look like that. A few too many that I know have big old beer guts or weak chins.

I've never seen a real Cowboy, but I have to say those pictures are pretty nice :cloud9: :rofl:xx

I've never seen a real Cowboy, but I have to say those pictures are pretty nice :cloud9: :rofl:xx

Holy cow that is funny. Where I live there are tons. A lot of Ranchers/Farmers. They are a dime a dozen where I live.

I've seen this man in town..He gets on a bus the next stop down from me, and he looks like a Cowboy. He wears all the gear all the time - Obviously, living in the middle of Cheshire,he isn't a cowboy! :rofl:

He shouts abuse at me..All the time! :rofl: "Turn your music down!!" (I didn't have any on!) "Can you not read the sign slag? It say's NO MOBILES!" (I was texting, and how does he know I'm a slag! :rofl:), "You will be the next round here to get knocked up, common trash!" LMAO!

If all cowboys are like that then count me out! xx

Depends on whether they are a real cowboy, and their attitude. Most won't look like those pictures, but I've seen a few that come close :). I like 'em with the polite, country demeanor but willing to stand up for themselves/families, not the ones with egos.

And I am very fond of Wrangler jeans on guys, myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->