Anybody else less than 4 weeks?

A

amjon

I had a strong positive on Thursday but I'm not due AF until Sunday (and think I ovulated two days late also). I've already been to the OB and started my shots. Anybody else with an early BFP.

Looks like we'll have August babies! Ours should be between DH and my birthday.

EDD of 30th August for me! but dd was 13 days late so I'll likely have a September baby!!

I got a very faint postitive on Monday and a 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'on a digi, EDD is 29th Aug :) I did another digi today but still got 'pregnant 1-2 weeks', do you think this is ok? I am a real big stress head and having expereinced a MC before my little boy I stress about everything :(

Hi amjon, got a faint line last Sunday, due Aug 27. No accident though, been ttc for 3 yrs now. Went to extremes to have our family. Are you doing beta blood tests?

Congratulations everyone!

Got my (first ever!) BFP today at 11DPO. My EDD is 2nd September :)

Yep another early bird here! Was ntnp and tested on a whim 10 days ago (lots of symptoms) got a faint positive and progressively got darker since. Must have caught it just after implantation! Seems like ages since that first positive but I can't even be 5 weeks gone yet lol!!! :dohh:

Hi All,

Im 4 weeks, EDD is on my birthday 29th August 2014, but guessing I'll be later. How are everyones symptoms? Mine are so mild, is it wrong that I want to be nausea's and throw up just for further confirmation everything is progressing? Besides some light cramps and hot flashes every now and then, i don't really have any other symptoms. When do they usually kick in? Its my first pregnancy so not sure if I'm in for some major symptoms next week or so?

I've never had major symptoms even with my twins. The OB did order betas Friday and Monday. I'm due August 31 by LMP and Sept 2 by when I felt O.

I'll keep testing until I'm late (Boxing Day). AF is due Christmas Day, so when I've actually missed (even if it's only by 1 day) I'll feel ok to stop testing/temping. Nothing I can do about it if things go wrong anyway.

According to my LMP i'll be due July 30th although if i am granted a vba2c then i'll no doubt have an august baby! xx

Hi
Im 4 weeks and my EDD is 27th August :). I found out yesterday.
I have a soon-to-be 2 year old (xmas day) but before my son I had 3 pg losses. I am excited but bloody scared x

Hi
Im 4 weeks and my EDD is 27th August :). I found out yesterday.
I have a soon-to-be 2 year old (xmas day) but before my son I had 3 pg losses. I am excited but bloody scared x

We're due on the same day :wohoo:

Hi everyone,

I got a very faint positive 8dpo and increasing darkness in tests since then. I'm 4 weeks exactly today, 14dpo - EDD August 31st if it sticks. This is my first pregnancy, so I'm totally terrified. I made myself stop temping but can't seem to stop testing. I've reached the point where my tests won't get any darker, but it reassures me to see the line first thing in the AM.

I've been bloated, crampy, and gassy, but today I am less bloated, so naturally my first thought was PANIC SOMETHING IS WRONG. My husband talked me back down to earth and I'm trying to stay calm.

My period will officially be late Christmas day (I have a 15 day LP). The plan is to hopefully go in for blood work on December 28th. If my hcg is above 2000 then I get to schedule a scan.

I am honestly terrified that something is going to go wrong. I guess that's the downside to finding out so early...there's even MORE time to sit around and think awful thoughts!

/\ tell me about the worry. My doctor, I think, interpreted my betas incorrectly last week. She said 'I don't want you to worry by the number looks very low', then she proceeded to give me an incorrect due date. According to all of the online calculators my levels are higher than the average max values and I tested very early. I just went for my third beta today. The first one, taken 13 dpo (actually days past retrieval) was 99 and then 359 exactly 48 hours later. That's a huge doubling rate. The calculators don't even register at 13dpt so my values are a day early while still above the max line. I wasn't pleased with her 'worry', I'm more pissed than fretish.

Here's the online chart for my betas, most of the ladies here who've commented think it's twins.
image.jpg

:hi: Hi everyone!
I am due Sept 2 and got my BFP on Friday morning. We had been trying since Jan. 2012. This was our second FET and we are beyond excited!!! :cloud9: I think I am going to keep testing everyday until the second beta comes back good! :thumbup: Congrats to all you ladies on your BFPs!!! What an amazing Christmas gift this is for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->