Anybody else less than 4 weeks?

/\ tell me about the worry. My doctor, I think, interpreted my betas incorrectly last week. She said 'I don't want you to worry by the number looks very low', then she proceeded to give me an incorrect due date. According to all of the online calculators my levels are higher than the average max values and I tested very early. I just went for my third beta today. The first one, taken 13 dpo (actually days past retrieval) was 99 and then 359 exactly 48 hours later. That's a huge doubling rate. The calculators don't even register at 13dpt so my values are a day early while still above the max line. I wasn't pleased with her 'worry', I'm more pissed than fretish.

Here's the online chart for my betas, most of the ladies here who've commented think it's twins.
View attachment 712985
High levels don't necessarily mean twins.

Thanks amjon. I posted to show how I think my doctor was being silly. Maybe the ladies with twins who've made their comments were all completely out to lunch. I'll just wait for the scan to judge.

Thanks amjon. I posted to show how I think my doctor was being silly. Maybe the ladies with twins who've made their comments were all completely out to lunch. I'll just wait for the scan to judge.
That is the only way to know. People with one baby can also have very high numbers and some with twins aren't high. It would be nice if there was a formula.

I had high hcg with Vincent. 197@12/13dpo and 411@14/15dpo. Also rediculously high progesterone, 190 every beta!
My hcg got to 100k by 6w!!!
I remember being slightly worried but he passed his triple test fine and is now a happy heathy 8m old! X

I don't really care if it's twins or not, that wasn't the point of my post Amjon. I'm not looking to put down what ppl have said/sent me in good wishes or argue, congrats to you on your bfp. Wishing you all the best.

We don't get BETA tests in the UK :( the midwife won't even see you until you're 8wks+. I'm not even able to see my doctor until the New Year; suppose these things come hand-in-hand with the NHS.

I was good and didn't test today :thumbup: and I'm officially 4weeks tomorrow! :happydance:

Anyone had symptoms yet? I had a very strong, but brief wave of nausea in work today. May have been due to the fact one of my customers smelt like they had rolled in fresh fox excrement... :sick:

Hi everyone and congrats to you all. I am new here and this is my first post.

I got my first clear bfp yesterday at 13dpo and am 4 weeks today with edd of sept. 1st. For days I was getting what I assumed were evap lines on wondfros as they kept showing up after 10 minutes, but it was happening with every test so I didn't completely lose hope.

I will be 40 in 6 days so I am nervous as I know it is very early days. I hope I get to stick around and post with you for the next 8+ months :)

I live in the US but am from the UK and in the UK for Christmas so no appointments for me for another couple of weeks. Trying to go with the flow and hope this one sticks :)

Anyone had symptoms yet? I had a very strong, but brief wave of nausea in work today. May have been due to the fact one of my customers smelt like they had rolled in fresh fox excrement... :sick:

I have had cramps for over a week which I don't usually get before af. Boobs are starting to get sore and my sense of smell is getting stronger. I can smell cigarette smoke on people which is pretty gross.

Hi All,

Im 4 weeks, EDD is on my birthday 29th August 2014, but guessing I'll be later. How are everyones symptoms? Mine are so mild, is it wrong that I want to be nausea's and throw up just for further confirmation everything is progressing? Besides some light cramps and hot flashes every now and then, i don't really have any other symptoms. When do they usually kick in? Its my first pregnancy so not sure if I'm in for some major symptoms next week or so?

Hi Beansy! Congratulations on your BFP! Symptoms such as nausea don't kick in until 6-7 weeks for me! Trust me...you'll be praying for the nausea to end soon lol (unless you're super lucky!)!!

We don't get BETA tests in the UK :( the midwife won't even see you until you're 8wks+. I'm not even able to see my doctor until the New Year; suppose these things come hand-in-hand with the NHS.

I was good and didn't test today :thumbup: and I'm officially 4weeks tomorrow! :happydance:

Only symptoms are a very flushed face in the afternoon (one of the things that made me test on Friday afternoon, it was my first symptom in my 2 other pregnancies), a few cramps down low and I seem to have a heightened sense of smell! We were sat in a cafe on Sunday morning and I kept saying to DH that it smelled like it had been freshly painted in there. He said I was mad but I could really really smell the paint!!!

Are you guys going to keep testing?

No I'm done testing now. Have done one clearblue and one superdrug pink dye test, both of which were solid positives so that's all I need to know x

Most doctors here won't either. They only saw me because we lost 3 babies first and I have meds I need to start.

Hi ladies!
Looks like we are all very close in EDDs....
I got my very faint BFP on Dec 15, got a lot stronger every 2 days and went in for a beta hcg at my RE's on Friday (14/15 dpo). Beta was 202 on Friday and has more than doubled to 544 on Sunday! My EDD by ovulation (since I ovulated late, didn't even think it would happen this cycle!) is August 28th (my birthday!).
We are booked in for an early scan on Jan 2nd. We are optimistic but still a little nervous because I had an early loss back in July (first pregnancy after trying for 1 year).

H&H 9 months to you all!

Congrats Amjon! I saw you last year when you first found out you were pregnant and went on to have twins. Was due in July but my son came early and is 6m 9 days now, and we just got a bfp! Not sure if I am earlier than 4 weeks or not as I have been bf'ing and my cycles have been different each cycle. But I think I'm about 10/11dpo by how light my positive is! Taking a clearblue just to verify on Christmas day! Congrats again!!!

I'm about 3 weeks 5 days. I did an OPK on 13 DPO and got a strong positive and went today to do a blood test and it came back + with Beta at 244. I was also told that the Beta/HSG means nothing because women are all over the place.

I have shortness of breath and a very full queazy feeling in my stomach. Based on FF my EDD is September 1, 2014.

Sorry to hear that Amjon :( got my fingers crossed for you.

Same as a few of you have said, all I've had really is a heightened sense of smell and been feeling REALLY tired. I'll be masquerading as a Christmas Eve reveler tonight; my friends will be very suspicious if they find out I'm not drinking. Diet Coke all night, gonna have to work on my 'tipsy' act!

Anyone else gonna have a hard time hiding it? I know I am :/ especially over the Holidays.

Got a faint positive today! My period is due Dec 28th.

I got a faint positive yesterday, and today was much darker! my period is also due the 28... I'm having some spotting tho. brown :( which started my last miscarriage. I'm freaking out ughhh

Hi ladies! May I join you? Got my 1st positive (12/17) on first signal. Got my blaring BFP 12/20/13 EDD is Sept. 4 2014!! This bfp was a wonderful surprise, Christmas day was suppose to yeild AF. So a wonderful Christmas present for all of us. I am approximately. 3. Weeks 5 days today.

Hi All,

Im 4 weeks, EDD is on my birthday 29th August 2014, but guessing I'll be later. How are everyones symptoms? Mine are so mild, is it wrong that I want to be nausea's and throw up just for further confirmation everything is progressing? Besides some light cramps and hot flashes every now and then, i don't really have any other symptoms. When do they usually kick in? Its my first pregnancy so not sure if I'm in for some major symptoms next week or so?

they usually kick in for real at about 6 weeks as that is when your hcg really get up there and the hcg i what makes the symptoms :)

It seems that everyone has an EDD. I went in for my PG test and they said I have to come back on the 27th for another one to make sure it's increasing. I haven't officially been given a EDD. When do you have a doctor confirm your EDD? Anyone know when the first ultrasound is? I am really wondering how many are in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->