Anybody else (morning sickness symptom)?

happyladybugg

Reaction score
I’ve heard (and experienced) all about the food aversions and off putting smells but is anyone else experiencing this... things (like my wet bath towel), places (my own home), and just random day to day sights and sounds making me feel unbearably nauseous that I gag!!! It’s awful! I hate being home right now because just thinking about being there makes me want to vomit! I feel fine being in my car so I try to spend more time hanging out in there lol! This is so sad! Am I the only one with this incredibly random and unfortunate morning sickness symptom??

No you’re not! With our first, I wanted to vomit at the smell of our garage and I had to go through it to get in our house. So I literally ran every time I had to go in and out! Haha

My nose is super sensitive and some smell are just impossible to tolerate. But I'm still very early and it can get worse very fast. With my first I remember some smell were impossible to bare. I once threw out OH's perfume. Its normally better by 12-13weeks. Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->