Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Rhiannon, Jan 31, 2011.
is anyone else WTT #2?
we are going to start TTC on june 1st
I am.. both of us want to start trying but OH doesn't have a stable job and needs to grow up first!
The only thing I'm worried about is that I love our DS so much and obviously having another will mean less time for him. Having said that, if i get pregnant, i will be stopping work, so there will be more time...
how did you know when you were ready?
me! we've said the middle of next year... but i'm secretly hoping to try for another when Belle is 6months... hopefully OH won't need much persuasion x x x
We'll be TTC soon, in the next month or two depending on health issues. I'm scared as well for my DS. He's my world...love him so much and it makes me sick thinking this will hurt him. At the same time I know that even though it may be hard at times, he would most likely rather a sibling than to be only him. My sister and I are very close, my DH and his brother are fairly close as well. I'd hate to deprive him of that.
Sorry babbling, obviously this is something I think about a lot lately!!
Me! We plan on ttc on May 1st when Summer turns 10 months old.
I also feel scared about the attention it'll take away from Summer but I know my heart will grow to be able give out enough love and she'll love having a brother or sister close to her. I'll also become a full time stay at home mum after our next baby so in a way Summer will get more of me!
Me! :wave: DH is deployed otherwise we'd be trying now. Everything has to work around his ship's schedule unfortunately.
I am WTT till Sept. Lyrik will be 14 months old.
And I will have enough hours at work to get mat leave again.
its going to be soooo hard waiting.
we have been deciding on and off to start TTC for number 2 for a good while and after DH saying no a few months back it broke my heart (and upset him as i was so upset)
we then decided that we would both like another LO so i think it was just choosing best time and deciding if we wanted to cope with sleepless nights all over again!!
it is hard waiting isnt it and also worrying about LO #1.
Me!! were thinking ttc in may. im so nervous about LO as he is my whole world and has my complete attention but he will be old enough to help me get things for bubba which will help him feel involved.
the other thing that absolutely terrifies me is goin thru labour again. my last one was 60ish hours resulting in emergency c section! sorry for the long reply lol x
would you have to have a c section next time around? xx
We are waiting until January 2013 to start trying for number 2. I am hoping for a VBAC after needing a planned c-section with DS.
We are wtt for number 2 but we don't know when. When do you ever know when is the right time. We were thinking we would like a couple of years between them but then I think should we wait till dd is starting nursery/potty trained etc and also it would be easier if we didn't need a double buggy! The thing is I'm so broody and if my husband said ok we will start ttc now, then I don't think I would hesitate. There's so many advantages and disadvantages for having them close together or waiting till there 3 or so. How did you know when was the right time for baby no. 2? x
Me! I really want to start on June 1st too! My LO will be 17 months then - and I feel I NEED another baby and as long as I am prepared to wait! Lol!
We will be TTC #2 when my DD is 1 in may
Me! We are planning on TTC#2 in May Our son is now 8 months so if we succeed on the first try it will be about 20 months between the kids Can't wait!
We are WTT for number 2 but will be waiting a bit longer than you prob April 2012. Good luck
Me...but not for nearly 3 years
I can't wait till November so we can hopefully with ohs concent ttc #2 x
mee !! but i want to watch my Lo grow up first and make the most of him as a baby. i think the best time for me is when he goes to school which is in 5 years time xx