Anybody else?

StarAngel

Reaction score
So I am 32 + 3 and have been regularly going to a bootcamp sessions in the gym, as my pregnancy progressed the intensity of my workouts reduced. Now I can barely lift a weight without something twinging. Feel dull aches in arms and legs its not bad pains but its a nuisance because I can't seem to do as much as I'd like. Its very annoying. I am doing pilates which I find is great but am afraid the bootcamp sessions will need to be put on hold til my LO is here. What else can I be doing to maintain my weight and muscle mass?

I am not sure but wanted to say good for u!! For even having the energy to do that that's awesome

I agree, that's awesome you have that kind of energy! I have no energy most days to lift a fork let alone a kettlebell..and showering/getting ready for work sucks the life out of me.

How about some yoga or mixing it with your regular work out every other day?

Aaw thanks a million☺ yeah I am amazed I am still going was expecting to get hit with extreme fatigue.... could still come my way yet lol!! Yoga would is a good idea actually, I dunno would they take someone like myself on so late in pregnancy (never done yoga before) but still worth a shot!!

I'm still doing mobility workouts but had to drop down to 3 cardios a week, but I'm likely to have to stop due to other issues :(. Well done on keeping it up :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->