Anybody feels the same??

babydream

ttc#2
Reaction score
I have a 3 year old daughter. It took us 3 years to conceive her, I found out I was pregnant a week before our FS consultation. Now ttc #2 and I'm feeling awfully stressed and worried that it's gonna be the same. All I seem to be doing is research, analyse charts... I can't think of anything else. I can't even sleep properly coz I'm worried about my bbt chart so I even mess it up coz I keep getting poor sleep and waking up at different times. I'm frustrated and fed up about not being able to control my body. I feel like I'm going mad. I know that's the worst thing to do while ttc but how do you cope?????

I feel exactly the same Hun and can totally relate to everything your saying

My LO is nearly 4 and it took 1.5 years of trying and a missed miscarriage before we were blessed with him

I've got polycystic ovaries and back then wasn't having periods at all, hence it took so long. The crazy thing is since having my son my periods came back and are regular as clock work now and I get a positive opk every month so assumed I'd fall pregnant really quick this time around

We've only been trying since August which I know isn't long at allllll but I'm a natural worrier and also analyse everything and think about ttc constantly ! Seem to have become obsessed with this bloody website again just like I was when I was ttc the first time around - I'm like a crazy lady already lol

Just hope we fall soon and can chill out a bit x

Hmmm... We started ttc in June (not long at all either) and I swore to myself to take it easy and not stress. I used to be addicted to this site and had a great group who I'm still friends with. It doesn't feel the same but I still find myself on here an awful lot. My periods have been more regular since starting metformin, I do have opk+ every month but based on bbt I do not always ovulate so who knows how long it's going to take. I'm a natural worrier too and a control freak, trying to make sense of and over analyse everything lol Gosh what a journey this will be for us. I hope it won't take too long X

I feel the same. I also have a 3 year old and it took me over a year and a half to conceive her and I have pcos but since having my daughter I have regular 40 day cycles this month is my first month of actively trying and I am terrified it's going to take years for me to conceive again. I don't do any of the charts or anything because I know I'll just obsess and get upset. I hope you conceive soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->