Anybody from the Nottingham/Derby area?

C

Ceejay123

I live in Nottingham, looking for some local buddies to PM. My LO is 5 months old, called Riley :) Little stunner.

Could really use somebody to talk to at the moment.

x

I am in Derby although I guess I live a little between Derby and Nottingham (near Ripley) and may be moving a little closer to Nottingham in about 5 months.

Hi,

Im in Notts (Southwell) NG25 and expecting 2nd child June 4th. anyone else in Notts who is preggers??

I am pregnant and expecting my second on the 30th of May although I am not in Nottingham but live close to there (close to Ripley).

I am pregnant and expecting my second on the 30th of May although I am not in Nottingham but live close to there (close to Ripley).

Hi, How is your pregnancy going so far? are you starting to show yet? I just look fat to be honest because I was a size 14 before I got my bfp which i carried around my tummy, my first pregnancy left me with a frown belly button so i really cant wait to get over 20 weeks to get rid of this double bump I have going off then finally look pregnant! lol

It is going well so far, I am high-risk so it will be a bit of a wait and see how things go sort of pregnancy. How are you feeling so far. I have a huge bump now! I am shocked at how much sooner I am showing this time. :blush:

Are you going to Nottingham hospital to have your baby?

It is going well so far, I am high-risk so it will be a bit of a wait and see how things go sort of pregnancy. How are you feeling so far. I have a huge bump now! I am shocked at how much sooner I am showing this time. :blush:

Are you going to Nottingham hospital to have your baby?

Yes im having him at City hospital, had a private scan at 16 weeks to find out the sex and also for reasurance because he's a little shy one, only kicks me once a week, started feeling his kicks around 13 something weeks then he went quiet had another at 14 then 15 lol you get the picture. Only just started to feed the butterfly movements though... Cant wait for my husband to feel them too. How about you?

I had my son at city hospital, they were brilliant as he was early and small x

I had the choice of Derby, Nottingham or Leicester but went with Derby again. I really liked Derby hospital last time, everything went exactly how I did not want it to but they really keep a very close eye on high risk pregnancies there which reassured me a lot.

I am going to try and stay on team yellow this time around (I found out with DS) however DH is finding out at the 20 week scan. I want to try it both ways around but I will be really disappointed if I have to have another c-section and find out the gender during surgery so if it looks like I will have to have another planned one nearer the time I might get DH to tell me early.

As much as people disbelieve it I felt flutters at 10+3. I had some kicks with DS at 13+1 which the midwife confirmed was kicks with a Doppler so I did not think I really would feel it earlier the second time around. But it was more like clear flutters by 12 weeks. Not last night but the night before I had 4 big movements and DS could feel one on the outside (it freaks DH out). The only problem is now that DS wants to feel kicks all the time and I think it was a case of the baby shifting from out side to the other really quickly so I don't expect any more any time soon.

How old is your first?

I had the choice of Derby, Nottingham or Leicester but went with Derby again. I really liked Derby hospital last time, everything went exactly how I did not want it to but they really keep a very close eye on high risk pregnancies there which reassured me a lot.

I am going to try and stay on team yellow this time around (I found out with DS) however DH is finding out at the 20 week scan. I want to try it both ways around but I will be really disappointed if I have to have another c-section and find out the gender during surgery so if it looks like I will have to have another planned one nearer the time I might get DH to tell me early.

As much as people disbelieve it I felt flutters at 10+3. I had some kicks with DS at 13+1 which the midwife confirmed was kicks with a Doppler so I did not think I really would feel it earlier the second time around. But it was more like clear flutters by 12 weeks. Not last night but the night before I had 4 big movements and DS could feel one on the outside (it freaks DH out). The only problem is now that DS wants to feel kicks all the time and I think it was a case of the baby shifting from out side to the other really quickly so I don't expect any more any time soon.

How old is your first?

My son is 12 now, he will be 13 when baby William will be born :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->