Anybody get +opk in their tww?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey ladies :wave:

Me again! So this morning i was 13dpo with a bfn, and now im cd34 waiting for ov? :wacko:

Ff said id ovd cd21 and so i thought so too..... I was sure i had a faint bfp yesterday but it was bfn today. Ive been having ewcm for a few days which after posting in here the other day, alot of you first tri ladies had ewcm in your tww :thumbup: then today with the amount i was having (no ov pains) i just decided to test and i got this....

image.jpg..

A blazing +opk!! But i dont feel like ov..ive had af type crampy pains past few days, i never get that before ov??

Must wondered if any of you experienced this, ive heard opks can pick up hcg? .

I got a pos opk right when I got a faint bfp with both of my kids but you can also have an lh surge before you get your period.

eta--they were the same as yours--blazing positive. Hope you get a bfp soon!

ooh really, im seriously losing my mind at the minute! :wacko: were you getting ewcm as well? thank you xx

I got a +OPK and EWCM after I O'd this cycle before I got my BFP :D Good luck!

oh wow really! Im going out of my mind, just when i get angled in one direction,something else comes up! :dohh:.... I think i have ov oains now...i think?....but then if i ahdnt have had that opk and thought i was in my tww these pains i would have put down as preg twinges :dohh: :shrug: xxx

I got pos OPK tests before I got my BFP. I ovulated really early so wasn't expecting to get my BFP when i did. Mine were really positive too so good luck.

Oooh will be following!:) Hope this is the start of your BFP!

ive had quite strong ov pains past few hours.....on a scale... 1 being impending ovulation and 10 being possible pregnancy.... Im putting myself at 4/5 ...in the middle, but slightly closer to the ov side rather than pregnancy :shrug: xxx

i used my last frer this morning, bfn :shrug: but i did get another very positive opk so i am assuming now that i am ovulating....heres to another tww :dohh: hopefully this one wont send me :wacko: lol

We had an early night last night and got some bding in so thats a plus i guess :shrug: xx

Anything baby related sends us bonkers lol! Specially the TWW!

Fingers crossed xx

With my first baby - which was three years ago so I can't remember much - I had a strong positive opk about 2 days before I got my bfp. I thought I'd got my cycles totally messed up at first. Good luck I'll be stalking too now

eek really! Well the next few days im sure i will find out for sure either way. I put my opks into ff and they have taken away my previous crosshairs which were at cd21, bet itl put me at ov today :thumbup: we bd last night so hopefully we've done enough fx xx

Hello live in hope, just seen your thread as im going through the same at the mo!
I have long cycles and CD48 today, longest is 75 but only ever happened twice and normally 35-50 days with sore boobs and cramps 7-10 days beforehand

So far no sore boobs whatsoever, very unusual for me
Had a couple of days where I had a few mins of cramps, once when I got up too fast and had sharp pains and some af type pain last
Havent really felt any different apart from lack of period signs!

Anyway I'll get to the point, sorry :)
Last sat CD44 done a Tesco hpt and thought saw a very very faint line, took the test apart stupidly
And of course after the time period there was a faint line so an evap but in back of my mind I sweat I swe something before I took it apart, though I have very good line eye lol
One day last week after that hpt I done an opk which was just faint so negative, this evening ive just done one with no hold on urine and got a very dark positive, the positive line is actually darker than the control line!

I'm now obsessing, bearing in mind I'm moving house tomorrow this really isnt what I should be doing! In my defense my last hpt could be anywhere at this moment in time and I felt the need to pee on something, just a tad obsessed lol

So I'm in the same boat and hope you do get your bfp and the bfn was because it's too early, not out til af shows!

I'm due to start ivf on cycle after this so would be a miracle if it happened now
Good luck for this cycle :)

oh wow! Im amazed at how many women have had this happen! Seems quite common! It drives you potty doesnt it! :wacko:

Ive resigned myself to think that i am infact ovulating...was having so much ewcm, thats what made me test. I got blazing positives yesterday and today. Hopefully my temp will spike tomorrow telling me i ovulated :thumbup: i hope you get your answers soon and it doesnt turn into a crazy long cycle for you too! Especially with moving, bet your mind is all over the place! :hugs: when will you test again? Xxx

I know, never knew all this could drive me so mad!

Ill test again Saturday as need to let the clinic know as they might have induce af if it isnt here soon, typical I have an extra long cycle whilst wanting af for once
I'm scared to test as pretty sure it will be a bfn, I find it hard to believe I will ever see a bfp but I try to stay positive
Maybe I'm ovulating too, ill keep using opks until Saturday and see what I get, not alot of time for bd with the move but managed it this afternoon so could be good timing after all :)

Hope we both get our bfps soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->