Anybody got snow?

welshcowgirl

mum to 3 ds and pg
Reaction score
Just thought id start a thread for the expected snow.

We have been forcast a bit on certain weather forcasts. But i cant see us getting any, its rained most of the day.

We have had a few hail showers.

Oh im in north wales. X

We had a few sleet/snow showers earlier but they didn't last long, I'm dreading a winter like last year :cry:

It snowed here earlier, but didn't really lie. It's snowing again now though, so will need to see how things are in the morning!

i'm dreading snow like last year too!
although i have bought jake some lovely snow boots in preparation so it would be nice for him to be able to wear them :haha:

It had been snowing this morning when i woke up in edinburgh then hasnt all day
Its white frost now though so proberly will overnight

We have had snow though only for about five mins. It's started to freeze and is Sooooooo slippy out there. Really hope it's gone by morning!

In Southwestern Ontario, Canada here. Still no snow! Everyone all around us it seems has it but not us yet! 2 light dustings that all melted. My son is getting impatient!

Quite a lot of snow earlier, didn't lay because of the previous rain making the ground wet but it came down pretty heavy.

Snow here! Came yesterday morning and is still on the ground. Nothing like last year though, when literally all we could see of the parked cars on our street was the wing mirrors sticking out the sides of massive snow piles :shock:

Had a bit of sloshy rain yesterday, it's definately cold enough for snow....

Glad it's not like this time last year.....that was madness. Digging the road up on a daily basis only to find another foot of snow over night!

Snow on the ground here too :D

We've got a light dusting it's freezing x

It's coming down again here, has been for an hour ish :shock: I hope I can get to work tonight, our estate never gets gritted!

We're in Aberdeen, and THERE'S NO SNOW!!!! :brat::sad2: This time last year we'd been 2-foot deep in it for weeks, what's happening :cry:

come on ladies you can't tease us and then not show us pictures:xmas13:

Well woke up to no snow.

Just been on the school run and its bloody freezing!!!!!

The forcast keeps changing it mind to.

Hope those with snow are able to get out and about ok. X

Everyones talking about public transport going off here now - I'm in work 45 minutes away from charlie's nursery - I hope it doesn't go off :cry: Snow is a massive PITA unless your all cosied up at home :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->