Anybody had a scan at 4-5 weeks pregnant?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
What did you see?
I got a scan appointment through today for a dating scan as I had a 51day cycle, I think I'm around 4 weeks pregnant so will be 4.5weeks on Tuesday when I go. Xx

Doubt you'll see much! Think they see the thickening and maybe the sac? If you're 4.5 weeks there won't be a heartbeat (unless you're further along than that of course!) as that usually shows up at 5.5 weeks at the earliest. I had a scan with my son at 5+4 and there was a heartbeat and she said "if you'd come in yesterday this wouldn't have been there". Hope it goes well!

Just a sac probably. If you're 5 weeks then maybe a yolk. :)

don't panic if not though I had a scan at 5 weeks with just an empty sac and then another 4 days later and there was a yolk :) good luck!

I remember you. :) Good luck!!!!! I hope your pregnancy is just perfect!!!!!

I had one around the same time and all they saw was thickening. 2 weeks later there was a sack, yolk and tiny fetal pole flickering away :)

Thanks everyone! Scan went well and she put me a week ahead at 5 weeks, we saw a sac and am going back in 2 weeks. Xx

Yay for good news scan! I'll check this thread as I'm so intrigued by early scans and all the developmental stages :)

Exciting news about the scan! I have booked a private scan for 8th october when I will be 7 weeks. Just hoping everything goes Ok!
I had a scan with my daughter at 5 weeks and they could see very little. Repeated it a week later and in that time baby had developed and even saw a little flicker of a heartbeat! Hope you will next week! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->