anybody had physcic predicitons from gail?

I had never heard of conception readings until I found this thread last night... seems very interesting! I ordered one from Gail last night so now I'm just waiting!

I had one.....I did it the day I found out I was pregnant, I did the conception one, she replied saying I was already pregnant!! and that there was a lady in my house named Lily or Milly looking after me.....well my nans name was Millie and I know she is in spirit already so I was shockes but reassured! And that it would be a boy!!....im hoping its a girl but who knows! lol Ill then have 3 boys if it comes true! She also said that the lady was telling me to continue with setting up my business....which I am still doing, im not giving it up! so yes it was eerily spot on

ohhhhh that sounds really positive :D she is spookily accurate at times, a couple of things she said in mine just completely hit home, hope I can prove her right in february

I finally got my Gail reading back. She also said my conception would occur in Jan/Feb just as Jenny said (I'm due to ovulate on Jan. 1). She picked up on the feelings I have that I will never have anymore children (we've been trying for years) so to hear her say this is coming soon is really exciting! Jenny predicted a boy, a local medium said boy, Gail says girl... I'm hoping for a boy! Now I can't wait to test.

I finally got my Gail reading back. She also said my conception would occur in Jan/Feb just as Jenny said (I'm due to ovulate on Jan. 1). She picked up on the feelings I have that I will never have anymore children (we've been trying for years) so to hear her say this is coming soon is really exciting! Jenny predicted a boy, a local medium said boy, Gail says girl... I'm hoping for a boy! Now I can't wait to test.

How exciting, what a wonderful reading!!! It is strange how they can get some things so spot on sometimes...kinda freaked me out when she said some of the things she said..because I was thinking, hey wait, how did you know that?!!? LOL...

FX'd for you!! :flower:

Well, my predictions did not come true. Sucks for me. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"