anybody had physcic predicitons from gail?

gail predicted bfp before christmas ok gail iv got 13 days left im waiting! :haha:

I believe Gail as she said that a lady spirit with a name beginning with A is with me and she told gail that i would concieve within january! I have been told by other psychics that i have gone to for years that my great gran is with me and her name is 'Annie' So hopefully shes right for me.....eeeek! :happydance: xx

whos better gail or sandra? and can somebody post a link to both please.

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/
https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/

I liked Gails the best, i did like Sandras too but you have to wait a long time to recieve hers. And my 2nd Sandra reading i didnt recieve it at all :mad: xx

Gail predicted bfp by November 2010 well its December so she was wrong for me. I am testing in 5 days and hope to get a December BFP.

right there with you with gail, according to her i should already be BFP not yet x:dohh:

Will the readings work if I have just come off the pill and are kinda NTNP/TTC!!! Lmao.

x

I just did one by Gail - waiting for her response - wonder if it will be the same as Aimee?

What did Aimee say?? I didnt think much of her reading, nothing she said made sense to me. Plus she said i wont have another baby til 2013!!! xx

She said I will get my BFP January in 2011 and it will be a girl. She also said she saw 3 more pregnancies in my future.

Gail was right for me with November, Sandra said January, just waiting to see if Gail was right with a lol boy, but won't find that out till either March or birth, depending on if we find out what we're having :)

Good Luck ladies :)

Thanks marie wills and Congrats to you-how long were you ttc? Gail told me Feb/March 2011 and I would take something to help conception although there was nothing wrong which I thought was odd. Well, I had second FS app today and all test results were good BUT the FS has prescribed us clomid to speed things up! I sooo hope she is correct!! x

Thanks :) We started with NTNP from Sept, but really actively trying from October - every day, then November every other day and we got our BFP in November :)

I started to take Pregnacare Conception tablets from September/October just to make sure I was getting all the vitamins etc I need, and just moved on to Pregnacare Plus with Omega 3 now. Maybe try something like that?

I did have another reading from Psychic Star who did say my body had been preparing over the last few months and that I'd get my BFP in November, she predicts a lil girl though, so will be interesting to see who's right :)

Good Luck, hope you get your BFP soon :) Remember to stay positive and don't stress, I think that can delay things a bit when your stressing. :dust:

Gail Said within 6 weeks for me. And af just got me so she was wrong for me.

I just had to jump in here on this thread...just sent my request in for a Gail reading and now I just have to wait impatiently!! :wacko:

I tried and tried to tell myself not to do it, just to calm down and not worry about it, lol, but I just couldn't help myself! :haha: I just thought what the heck, just do it for fun! I was hesitant to do it at first, just because I thought..what if she says something awful, like she sees NO children in my future, or something like that?!?! Eeeek! But that's just me being a worrier. :winkwink:

So we will see what she says! Hopefully she will get back to me pretty soon! :thumbup:

Okay ladies, got my reading back this morning!!! And I have to say I am feeling sooo positive and happy right now!!! :yipee: Even though I know it's just for fun, it's still great to hear these wonderful things!

So since I'm not supposed to post exactly what she said, I'll just tell the major parts...

She said she sees a lot of positive, long awaited things happening in 2011..not just around a pregnancy, but other things that I have been waiting for. (Which makes sense, because I've been feeling a little..I don't know..stuck lately...as far as work, wanting to buy a house w/ the DH, things like that.) She says she has an overall positive feel for 2011. YAY!

She says she sees conception in Feb 2011, testing in March, with a healthy baby boy born later that year, and everything looks healthy and happy w/ the birth.

THEN, she sees a Nov 2012 conception of a baby girl, with a healthy 2013 birth, although she may be born a little early, but is still a good birth weight.

She says she believes these 2 children will complete our family. :cloud9:

So, just wanted to share! We will see if she's right... I won't get my hopes up, but it sure does make me feel better to hear that she at least sees kids in my future!!! :flower:

Oh that's sounds like a lovely reading :) I must admit I felt really happy and positive after receiving Gail's reading, even brought a tear to my eye lol definitely good PMA :)

yeah, Gail's reading gave me such hope and pma ... just like an overwhelming sense of calmness :)

I had a Jenny reading done and she said that I'd be conceiving in January with a BFP in February. I didn't tell her that my husband had a vasectomy about eight years ago. We are, however, ttc and hopeful that there are some healthy swimmers left. We'll find out soon when we get our appointment to have his sperm evaluated. Still, it would be a miracle if Jenny is right. I ordered my Gail reading last night and I'm still waiting on it but I will update everyone. :shrug:

gail was wrong for me...:cry: but trying to stay positive....:thumbup:and hope that I will be getting my BFP soon...:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->