anybody had physcic predicitons from gail?

Yay - Congrats Marie! :)

I went back and re-read my reading and she stated that my conception month would be anytime through December 2010. So I guess AF could come now and then I could conceive in December. We'll see - I just hope it happens soon! :)

Fingers crossed you get a BFP this year :)

I went back and re-read my reading and she stated that my conception month would be anytime through December 2010. So I guess AF could come now and then I could conceive in December. We'll see - I just hope it happens soon! :)

Thanks! Then we wouldn't be too far apart! :happydance:

:) let me know how you get on, when will you be testing? AF for me was due on Sunday and I had BFP on Friday :happydance:

Hiya, not to dishearten anyone but I feel I should be honest, I've had 3 different readings, Jenny Renny, Sandra & Gail, and they were all wrong. They all predicted september/october sort of time, and I was really excited cause that coincided with my first round of clomid and up until that point I hadn't been ovulating at all so I thought all this may actually be possible?.. but nope. I ordered another one from Gail... probably silly of me!... but she seemed so nice and she was actually really accurate about other stuff? so she was good in someways... she said I had been going through lots of change lately, emotionally changing as a person & my relationship was changing - for the better apparently? and she said -

" Spirit kind of want to say to relax around pregnancy and conception and it will happen for you, I feel a conception anytime really and I do see it as before December, and I see a healthy baby boy from this

I then see a further conception, which shows as a girl and I feel her conception to be ,around the start of 2013 "

as well as some other stuff and cast a spell for me, she also said I would conceive in Jan 2013 in the other prediction too so that hasn't changed...... so I have the next 2 days to conceive really?!?! lol on the plus side, I'm on my 2nd round of clomid so it is technically possible as I am cd 11.. but tbh I think very unlikely as 1st round of 50mg did nothing, still on 50 mg...:shrug:

oh well.. I'll let you know!! lol

Thanks 'lace&pearls' for your honest post about your predictions. If I'm really honest I've been dreading a post like yours. :blush: I have a few predictions saying I'll get my :bfp: this December and I'm just waiting to be disappointed... on the other hand I can't help but put all my hope into it too...

Hope you get your :bfp: sometime soon.

:hugs:

sorry to continue the negative trend but mine was wrong as well, she said october bfp and had two chances in october to prove her right and unfortunately she was wrong. I was semi expecting it thought as i have another reading from sandra who places conception around christmas time which is next cycle - hoping to prove her wrong too

to be honest i found gails reading very friendly but had to kind of go round the mulberry bush a little bit to relate to much of it. my sandra reading actually took my breath away at some of the things she said but again hoping to prove her wrong.

i think some people can get excellent reads and feelings on people but with conception readings we are basically asking them to predict the future which i am not overly convinced by.

i will say though that when i got the readings i felt really low and they both really picked me up and made me feel so much happier and increased my pma and i think what ever can do that in this horrid journey of disappointment is only a good thing. i just feel like it helps with pma and as long as you dont hold tightly on to the prediction as THE month then i dont think there is any harm in it whatsoever!

i am having a lot of fun this month trying to prove sandra wrong lol lol lol

good luck ladies i hope everyones predictions come true OR even better we get our bfps before!!! good luck ladies

Hi 'no more numbers'. I had the same opinion on Gails but maybe thats because she predicted a few months later than everyone else :blush:

It does give you that boost though and I hope I do get my December :bfp:. I know if I don't though I'll just pick myself up, dust myself down and get on with it.. :shrug:

:) let me know how you get on, when will you be testing? AF for me was due on Sunday and I had BFP on Friday :happydance:

AF is due anytime between this coming Wednesday - Friday, so we'll see. I'm really crossing my fingers, but I don't feel too optimistic this cycle :cry:

its a shame because they are such good pma boosters and if i had got my predicted bfp then it would have been a bit of a fairy tale ending lol hoping for my christmas fairy tale ending this month!

good luck ladies xkx

Thanks 'lace&pearls' for your honest post about your predictions. If I'm really honest I've been dreading a post like yours. :blush: I have a few predictions saying I'll get my :bfp: this December and I'm just waiting to be disappointed... on the other hand I can't help but put all my hope into it too...

Thanks hun, me too and I hope you do too :) :dust: on the other hand.. this just goes to show I haven't learned my lesson as I ordered one by "Aimee" today.. I figured it was only £1.75 so why not!! lol ... she said..

For you I see a BFP in April 2011. I see this to be a baby girl. I see three more pregnancies in your future. One to be in 2012.

hmm.. duno about that! I somehow doubt I'll have 4 children to be honest?? I wouldn't mind but conceiving one seems to be hard enough lol, also April seems quite far away! :( but to be fair could be worse, I'll take it with a pinch of salt, if it turns out to be true, then lovely, I'd love 4 children :)

to be honest with you, I know I shouldn't but I'm still holding out for Gail slightly! lol it means I would get a bfp just before xmas :) how lovely would that be xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

has anyone else heard good things about Aimee?? xxx

although I guess she said 3 more "pregnancies"..not neccesarily children :shrug: or perhaps I'm over analyzing.. but yeh.. I think I'm a bit skeptical about this one!

its a shame because they are such good pma boosters and if i had got my predicted bfp then it would have been a bit of a fairy tale ending lol hoping for my christmas fairy tale ending this month!

good luck ladies xkx

I'm a sucker for a good fairytale! hehe

Hope you get that xmas :bfp:!!!

Thanks hun, me too and I hope you do too :) :dust: on the other hand.. this just goes to show I haven't learned my lesson as I ordered one by "Aimee" today.. I figured it was only £1.75 so why not!! lol ... she said..

For you I see a BFP in April 2011. I see this to be a baby girl. I see three more pregnancies in your future. One to be in 2012.

hmm.. duno about that! I somehow doubt I'll have 4 children to be honest?? I wouldn't mind but conceiving one seems to be hard enough lol, also April seems quite far away! :( but to be fair could be worse, I'll take it with a pinch of salt, if it turns out to be true, then lovely, I'd love 4 children :)

to be honest with you, I know I shouldn't but I'm still holding out for Gail slightly! lol it means I would get a bfp just before xmas :) how lovely would that be xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

has anyone else heard good things about Aimee?? xxx

It was be lovely... the best xmas present ever. Good luck :thumbup:

Ladies - my gail prediction said I'd conceive by Dec 2010 and I did! I got my BFP last Friday!

Gail predicted that i would get my :bfp: in January! :happydance: xx

Lace & Pearls - this was mine from Aimee:

Hi

For you I see a BFP in January 2011. I see this to be a baby girl. I see three more pregnancies in your future.

Aimée
x x

Kinda similar to yours....

Gail predicted bfp by November 2010 well its December so she was wrong for me. I am testing in 5 days and hope to get a December BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->