Anybody made a claim against contents insurance?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I need to claim for about £1500, we pay £16 a month, how dramatically did your payments go up?

I had to claim for my engagement ring last year, we haven't renewed yet though so I don't know how much it will go up by....
I am always claiming on my dental insurance though and it doesn't seem to go up by much so I'm hoping it's the same

It's my engagement ring too unfortunately :( really hoping I find it next week. Did you lose it or was it stolen?

I hope it's not too bad, I son't know directly about the cost change for contents but there was a break-in and my mum claimed on contents (long time ago now) and she said it wasn't too bad. I've claimed on building insurance and the premiums hardly changed tbh x

It's my engagement ring too unfortunately :( really hoping I find it next week. Did you lose it or was it stolen?

I lost it, I just noticed it was gone from my finger one day... I was heartbroken. Now it's so tight and I put my wedding ring over the top which is even tighter to keep them safe
So sorry it's really upsetting isn't it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->