anybody NOT got really sore boobs??

tink

mummy of 5!
Reaction score
oh no!here i go worrying again!But they dont seem very sore,they usually have been?????????

Mine were only sore for a couple of weeks then jsut felt normal again, aside from being bigger.

Same with me.. at first they were really sore an for the last cpl of weeks they have been normal. Its all normal don't worry xx

Mine have been constantly sore for the last week, I have to walk slowly down the stairs, or hold on to them if I run.

dont worry were all diffrent, mine comes & gos!!

I have very slightly sore nipples right now, but it's not too noticeable and it just started.

Mine used to be unbelievably sore, id have to hold them when i went up and downstairs and sleeping was a nightmare. That only lasted a couple of weeks and i have no pain in them whatsoever anymore!

Mine come and go,they are more a little tender now than sore.
I only notice if I sit up in the bath quickly or turn over in bed.

They haven't been overly sore at all though :)

mine haven't been sore from the beginning, every once and a while I get an ache or if my dog jumps on me and hits them I get a little sting
But other than that notta!
I was worried too....but was reassured that its all normal

i havent had any soreness really, have had a little bit the past few days but i think thats more to do with my bras being too tight now

dont worry hun, not everyones boobs hurt lol

xxx

I don't remember mine ever being sore or uncomfatable x

Mine have been sore from the day I found out I was pregnant and not just a little sore..but massive pain... I wish they werent because Its the sort of pain were you just cant help but focus on it....But to be honest some weeks are better than other -this week has been awfull...:hissy: (im 11 weeks pregnant)....:happydance:

Mine didnt get sore till about 6 weeks with both pregnancies. Im sure you're fine =).

Mine were never sore, at any time in my pregnancy :D

mine are alot less sore than wot they was at 5-7 weeks but this mite be down to me wearing a bra 24/7 now i do still get shooting pains in them wich hurt like hell! xx

Mine aren't sore and haven't been at all - just HUGE nipples lol!! They were very sore last time though and I had a mc so I don't think it's an indication of things being ok/not ok so don't worry! xxx

Me, mine were mega sore at the start and now just seem a little bigger - weird eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->