Anybody Not Trying/ Not Preventing?

housewifey

Reaction score
I have seen many women on here TTC and WTT but nobody NTNP so far. Was just wondering if anybody else on here was on the same boat as me?

My long story short...

Suffered MMC Dec 09. I am 18 and pregnancy was unplanned, however, we decided to continue with the pregnancy. I went back on my pill for a month after we lost Harvey and then decided that we would be extremely happy if I fell pregnant again. Since the end of January I have replaced my pill with Folic Acid :)

I basically just feel too young to be 'trying' for a baby, yet old enough to know what happens if we don't 'prevent'. (Not sure if i'm making sense here:/)

I am therefore not charting or testing or anything like that, it just stresses me out, we are simply letting mother nature take her course...

:flow: :flower: :flow:

Hiya,

I will not be TTC in the sense that i will chart temp etc but i 'feel' ovulation so its a bit of a giveaway at when to dtd lol. We normally dtd every other night anyway. I feel stuck in the middle of ntnp and ttc lol. I am waiting for my af to show before we get back to it but then i shall be ntnp/ttc. Confusing hey. As my OH says 'what will be will be'.

good luck
xxxx

Hi girls I also know when I'm ovulating and had a mc at 5wk 4 days on 10th march. It had been our first month ttc and now Im feeling ready to go for it again having just had my first AF. I won't chart and am adamant I won't test until AF is late if I suspect I'm pregnant again. Basically we intend to see what happens and make sure I start taking folic acid again. Good luckx

Hi,
Had MMC in feb, since second AF, we are TTC , but no charts, OPKs etc,like you say letting nature take her course.

Hi,

I'm a NTNP-er! My MC was at the end of Mar and we're going to wait until at least after my first AF, maybe my second to TTC again, but until then we're NTNP and letting fate and my body decide if it's the right time yet.

We're moving house soon and I don't think I could handle the stress of TTC and really closely monitoring everything at the moment, so we might carry on NTNP for longer - it depends on how impatient I get I guess lol.

I hope everything works out for you.

Oh I am sooo glad i'm not the only one! Thought I would be for a second there!

Sorry for all of your losses, we lost Harvey at 11+1 at Christmas just past :( How are you all coping? I'm a little bit further on in the 'grieving process' (if thats what you call it?? :/) if use need any advice, i'm here :)

And this might be a silly question but how do you 'feel' that you are ovulating?? I'd love to know! :D

:dust:

Hey harveys mammy, I was only 5wk preg when I mc and it had been our first month ttc but was still horrible. At first I didn't think I'd want to try again but now I feel really positive although im sure I'll be terrified if I get preg again! I know I'm ovulating as I feel a strange aching sensation on alternate sides and get stringy clear cm. Also my sex drive increases lol x

i get twinges and a slight bit of period type pain thts how i know im ovulating :) also the EWCM. Its normally between day 12 and 14 of my cycle so im pretty aware of when we need to dtd. It helps lol.

I seem like im in your situation Blu10. We concieved the first month trying and also i MC at 5w4d (and im also from the west midlands :rofl: )

Im hoping AF will show this week - its been 4 weeks wednesday that i mc....my cycles were bang on 28 dys before so keeping my fingers crossed. have felt very periody the last few days and i have PMT lol.

Bring on the AF so i can bring on the :sex: :)

xxxxx

heya hun :hugs:

i dont chart, so i guess we are ntnp, but i do roughly know when i ovulate so i know when to seduce OH lol :p

this is my first cycle after first af. i thought maybe if i dont get my bfp in this cycle of the next, i will think about using opks etc to try and get a bit more in tune with my body

xx

When I got caught pregnant both times, I was NTNP. We were 'trying' to get pregnant ut I was not charting or using OPK's or anything - we just had a lot of sex. We wanted to ry and tay relaxed about the whole tig. I think charting would just stress me out to be honest. Unfortuntely both pregnancies have resulted in MMC but we will be trying again after AF and wll do the same as last time. Lots of sex and fingers crossed! xxx

Ohh i'll be looking out for those signs but yeah the best things seems to be lots of :sex: and who can complain eh!! Haha.

Thanks for advice ladies, hope to see lots of BFP's sooner rather than later!

:dust:

Wow, I am nearly in the exact same boat as you! :)

When I fell pregnant, we were most definitely NTNP, but once I miscarried we were so devasted that we also decided that we would love nothing more than try to become pregnant again. I, like you, am 21 and i also feel like I'm a little to young but there is nothing in the world to describe the feeling of losing a baby. Nothing. I could never had fathomed that losing a pregnancy could hurt so much, no matter how far along.

My boyfriend wants to try the charting and all the ovulation mumbo-jumbo, but I would love to just sit back let it happen. In a sence I think that would make it special again. I felt so distraught when I lost my little bean not only for obvious reasons but because I felt it was such a blessing in disguise.
So to have it happen again unplanned and while NTNP, would make me the happiest mommy in the world. :cloud9:

Oh, I also meant to say, before I was even pregnant, I didn't even want kids until I was 26/27.. in my late twenties. Figure that!

But falling pregnant made me realize how amazing the experience is and how wonderful it feels to be a mommy. Now I want to be pregnant again so bad, but I still want it to happen NTNP like the first time. Everytime i see a pregnant woman walking or a picture I have the sadness dawn all over me.
I don't think some people realize how truly blessed they are to have their little ones in their bellies. :)

i totally agree with you develange - i get so jealous of pregnant women and babies around me. Right now i hate logging on to facebook - seems like EVERYONE is pregnant but me!!! :( But then i think to myself i dont know what they went through to get pg - i mean they may be in the same situation and suffred a loss like me. I know one day it will be my turn and im keeping PMA that it will be soon (when that witch shows up!!!!!!)

:hugs: to all xxx

Hi girls, sorry for your losses :hugs:

It has now been 6 cycles since my MMC and I have now decided to start NTNP. We have been using all sorts of gimmicks since MMC like CBFM, pre-seed, stupid amount of vits etc and I think it has begun to stress me out! The TWW in particular is pure hell, with me taking tests every day from far too early. This month :sex: even began to feel like a chore which it shouldn't do!

So here's to the natural way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->