Anybody noticed this and got a bfp?

soloso

Reaction score
I am almost convinced that AF is coming soon, but my mad googling has led me not to believe it till I see it, as so many people say they were 100% convinced af was imminent but went on to be pg!

My cycles are not regular but last month it was 28 days, and today is cd 28. The cycles before were 30 days 39 days and 34 days. If this months cycle was anywhere up to 34 I could have caught it also as there was lots of bding up until that point.

I am getting some cramping, but not very painful. Today’s had brought a big change in my breasts as the white bumps around my nipped have popped up loads!!!! They are much more prominent than normal and my boobs are just starting to feel a little achey.

Has anyone ever had this as a pregnancy sign? I have had bfn so far so losing hope but just holding hope that I ovulated later than what I went off with a 28 day cycle.

A coupe of other things but could be af or of signs!!

Bad moods
Tired
Spot appeared on my chin today
Occasional slight nausea but that could be anything, or in my head lol

I just feel in complete limbo cos I am getting bfn and symptoms that could be either, and I can’t for sure know when ovulation will of occurred. So annoying, I want an answer either way now!

Oh and I keep getting really mild aches in my thighs today, and watery thin milky cm! Slight headaches and also a little itchy down there sometimes, not quite thrush but very similar!

Last edited:
I had a chemical pregnancy last month but some of my symptoms leading to my bfp were full achy boobs, sensitive skin, a pimple on my hip (yes, my hip! Wtf?!), and terrible mood swings. So many of the symptoms resemble af so it's hard to say. Good luck to you! Have you tested at all?

They do sound like promising signs. Good luck :)

My symptoms are very similar! AF is due Thursday it I’ve only gotten negatives so far. I’m getting discouraged but trying to remember I’m not out until AF shows up

If there is enough buildup of hormones in you to cause symptoms, then there should be ore than enough to test positive. When i was trying for my first every month I was convinced i was pregnant because I was symptom spotting like crazy. Funny enough, it was the month that I did not have any symptoms that I tested positive. Hoping the best for you but try to avoid symptom spotting as it is very unreliable! Fingers crossed its your month though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->