Anybody NTNP no 2?

Szaffi

Reaction score
Anybody here who had a baby not long ago and would like another one, but is not quite ready to TTC, but also not preventing?

It took us almost two years to concieve LO, and we'd definitely like more, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to go through the rollercoaster of TTc and pregnancy the 2nd time. On the other hand, soon I'll be 35, so it's not like there is a long time to put it off to.

People with more than one, did TTC get easier/shorter the second time?

I started to think about these things, as I AF is late and I got a very faint :bfp: last night, but retested today and it's :bfn: - so either the test was wrong, or I'm having a chemical. At first, I was a bit scared about the idea of a new pregnancy, but now, that it seems negative, I feel pretty bummed.

I know I don't make any sense whatsoever. :wacko:

Ive had pregnancy "scares" since having zane n thought god no but then i saw that bfn and i was dissapointed lol

My son is 2 this month and we are thinking of NTNP next month and the idea excites but scares me sh*tless lol
I do think its alot easier to plan your first baby as u have no idea whats to come and then with baby or more you have to think about a newborn and then making sure u can still cope with baby 1.
Its a very ahrd choice to make. Good luck with NTNP and i might see u in here next month if ur still around lol

we are ntnp no5. It does get easier but it doesnt lol if that makes sense. But are we ever really ready to have a baby.

i thought ttc no 1 for us wasw hard enough and im 43 but hey not giving up its just gonna take a while longer xx

we are ntnp no5. It does get easier but it doesnt lol if that makes sense. But are we ever really ready to have a baby.

thats what i keep telling myself hahaha
i thought having 1 was hard enough let alone 4 lol

thats what i keep telling myself hahaha
i thought having 1 was hard enough let alone 4 lol

Ah its not that bad really, we have a pretty good routine going with all of them which kinda works for us....

We're NTNP starting this month, I took my last pill wednesday night! We want another baby soon because we want a small age gap. We only want 2 children and we want them close in age but I get scared at the prospect of TTC again so for a couple of months we are NTNP and then we will TTC properly. I can't wait to be pregnant again and have another baby but I'm worried about the extra work another baby will entail. x

We're NTNP for my first and his second. She's 5 now, and I don't want to leave too big a gap between them. She quite wants a brother or sister too :D

Well, turns out that my test is a :BFP: after all. So excited :happydance: Going for a scan on Monday to confirm pregnancy :dust: to all of you

aww wow congrats on ur bfp!
im testing myself today but i think it will be a bfn tho x

Congrats!!

We're NTNP #2. Even though I know it's highly unlikely for us to get pg while I'm bf this much, I still get gutted everytime I see a BFN (I check every month or so to make sure I haven't caught and not realised). But then other times I think I really couldn't cope with two and I don't want to share myself between 2.

Congrats!!

We're NTNP #2. Even though I know it's highly unlikely for us to get pg while I'm bf this much, I still get gutted everytime I see a BFN (I check every month or so to make sure I haven't caught and not realised). But then other times I think I really couldn't cope with two and I don't want to share myself between 2.

Hey! I'm the same, still BF and really want #2. I'm almost leading towards TTC #2 but how can you when AF hasn't returned! Can I be nosy and ask how much you are still BF? My little man sleeps 12hours at night and has done since 9weeks old and I really thought that would mean that my AF would return around now... but nothing at all..

Congratulations on your BFP! :happydance:

We are also NTNP for our 2nd baby, Toby is 10.5 months and still breastfeeding approx 4/5 times in 24 hours although my periods came back more or less straight away after having him, not long after my lochia stopped! :dohh: So i've been on the mini pill since he was about 3 months old and not had any periods since being on it (I was the same when i had the implant, i didn't have any periods for the full 18 months it was in)

Anyway, i am now off the pill, finished my pack on Sunday morning and we had already decided i wouldn't be starting the next one, so we'll see if/when AF decides to show and take it from there...:thumbup:

It's quite exciting but i'm also very "eeek!" at the same time!

Congrats!!

Hey! I'm the same, still BF and really want #2. I'm almost leading towards TTC #2 but how can you when AF hasn't returned! Can I be nosy and ask how much you are still BF? My little man sleeps 12hours at night and has done since 9weeks old and I really thought that would mean that my AF would return around now... but nothing at all..

My AF returned at 7 months - I was BFing 3 times, morning, noon and evening, but I was in the process of phasing the noon feed out, by feeding solids to LO first, so she's not so hungry. I still BF, but morning and evening now only, and the doctor said to expect my milk to dry up if it's a sticky bean.

Congrats!!

My AF returned at 7 months - I was BFing 3 times, morning, noon and evening, but I was in the process of phasing the noon feed out, by feeding solids to LO first, so she's not so hungry. I still BF, but morning and evening now only, and the doctor said to expect my milk to dry up if it's a sticky bean.

Thanks for that, and hope you get a sticky bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->