Anybody on CD 1? Wanna join us?

I won't be using anything this month. I've been taking opks these last cycles and still no luck so this time we are just 'doing it' whenever and trying not to think about it as much :thumbup:

So. I had a fertility reading done by Cheri. I'm rather intrigued by it and now sure where to go with it.

Last Monday I met with a friend who asked if I was pregnant. Upon telling him no he told me 3 months.

So. Cheri's reading;

They are showing that your daughter is going to be related to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

They just showed me a "cupcake" with a candle in it.. so I am unsure if I should be telling you that your going to have a crazy sugar craving, or if December is also connected to a birthday? Could be yours, your husbands or even someone who has passed over (that would have been close to your family!). I just see this and feel I should be blowing out the candles and saying "happy birthday" so i am leaning towards this interpretation. I have never had that come in a reading before!!!

Took me a bit to figure out the meaning and asked a friend. It was pretty ironic but I could also be mentally making the connections. I just giggled at having 2 different people in a matter of a week give a time frame that was almost identicle. :) guess we will see!!

I had one done a few months ago and they told me Nov for conceiving, bfp, or birth and its a boy! Love these. Had one done last time we were ttc and they said feb/mar. Well we conceived feb 29 and found out March 11! Also said girl and she was right!

CD7 today, period over :happydance:

What are these readings your talking about, I'm interested :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"